Fido Casting Call | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fido Casting Call

If you were to ask me, let them own aggressive dogs but do what firearm owners have to go thru. A series of reference checks and an indication that they can properly train & control these dogs. After all they can be a dangerous weapon.

While that sounds like a reasonable solution the government would @#$@ it up just as bad or worse then our multiple million dollar gun registry, and even with it people are still being shot with unregistered guns. Who figured people wouldn't follow the rules?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

While that sounds like a reasonable solution the government would @#$@ it up just as bad or worse then our multiple million dollar gun registry, and even with it people are still being shot with unregistered guns. Who figured people wouldn't follow the rules?

I'm just offering a solution rather than outright banning a breed of animal.

Just as outright banning all firearms is worse than having a gun registry.

Its an attempt in keeping the bad apples out and leaving the good ones in.

I'm just offering a solution rather than outright banning a breed of animal.

Just as outright banning all firearms is worse than having a gun registry.

Its an attempt in keeping the bad apples out and leaving the good ones in.

No need to explain, I understand. However were not talking banning all dogs either, just the ones a@#holes buy and train to be aggressive such as a pit bull.
I do wish better for the dog owners that care. I really hate seeing a dog wearing a muzzle. I feelbad for it.

Vote for Lulu today please.

Done!
smiley_dog_kiss.gif

Back
Top Bottom