Fatal 401 at Bayview | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fatal 401 at Bayview

I drove by the scene and it was very bad. The van was all smashed and sideways against the median and the bike was smashed to hell against the side on the van.

RIP

Black and red GSXR

terrible news. rest in peace, rider.

RIP!

I was there about 5 minutes after the accident. I spoke to one of the officers and one of the tow truck drivers. The Van was out of control before the motorcycle was involved. Very sad...

RIP!

I was there about 5 minutes after the accident. I spoke to one of the officers and one of the tow truck drivers. The Van was out of control before the motorcycle was involved. Very sad...

Very sad indeed, R.I.P. rider, and poor kid who was injured.

"...a mother and three children in a (mini)van..." I could just assume who caused the accident...

rip!

I was there about 5 minutes after the accident. I spoke to one of the officers and one of the tow truck drivers. The van was out of control before the motorcycle was involved. Very sad...

RIP...
Ride and Die is not the way it suppose to be...

I am so stunned by this. First time since I started riding 6 years ago that someone I've personally known was lost in a crash.

RIP buddy, you'll be missed.

I am so stunned by this. First time since I started riding 6 years ago that someone I've personally known was lost in a crash.

So sorry to hear about your friend.

RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear about your friend.

RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow, I was in the same location ten minutes earlier. Glad I left my friends when I did. RIP

Back
Top Bottom