Fallen Rider April 8th, 2013 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fallen Rider April 8th, 2013

RIP Rider.

http://www.citynews.ca/2013/04/08/siu-investigating-fatal-motorcyclist-crash-in-markham/

SIU investigating fatal motorcyclist crash in Markham
04/08/2013 02:07 PM Erin Criger
Share.
York Region Police investigate a fatal crash in Markham on April 8, 2013. CITYNEWS.

The province’s Special Investigations Unit has been called in to investigate after a motorcyclist was killed in a crash in Markham on Monday.

The man died in hospital following a crash at Major Mackenzie Drive East and McCowan Road just before 1 p.m., York police confirm.

A second vehicle, possible an SUV, was also involved in the crash.

Major Mackenzie is closed from McCowan to Stricker Avenue for the investigation.

The man’s name has not been released. It’s not yet known how the crash occurred.

The SIU is an arm’s length agency which investigates cases involving police where there has been death, serious injury or allegations of sexual assault.

crash1-635x423.jpg

From 680news.

untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I just drove past this on my way to work. I was hoping the rider survived. RIP rider.

Went by there around 1pm, cops had everythig blocked off but from what I could see, there were bike parts all over 4 lanes of traffic. I felt sick to my stomach. RIP rider.

RIP rider. Wasn't expecting the first one so soon.

Careful out there everyone.

The website was updated.....

The SIU said York police were attempting to stop the motorcyclist when the driver and an SUV collided at the intersection.

regardless of who did what, a person died today who shares the same passion as us. it could also be a friend of ours ... RIP rider , i feel bad for the family who has to get the news today :(

RIP Rider :(

Lets keep this RIP in this thread, no more speculation of what happened, no more blaming the rider, the cops whatever. This is the only warning you'll get.

Back
Top Bottom