Facebook time out ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Facebook time out ?

TK4

"Account restricted
You have multiple restrictions on your account.
Restrictions
Restriction · 23 Dec
You can't go live for 35 hours
Restriction · 23 Dec
You can't advertise for 35 hours"

It's been a heckuva lot longer than 35 hours, how can I undo this ?

What did you do!?

I've never gotten a restriction so can't help there, but I've also slowly been removing FB from my life (except Marketplace).

"Account restricted
You have multiple restrictions on your account.
Restrictions
Restriction · 23 Dec
You can't go live for 35 hours
Restriction · 23 Dec
You can't advertise for 35 hours"

It's been a heckuva lot longer than 35 hours, how can I undo this ?
What did you do that ****** them off? I haven't been in facebook jail before. I know some people that have permanently lost multiple accounts when they got zucked. Good luck.

That's pretty funny. I guess whoever reported / banned you didn't share your sense of humour.

You should consider this a blessing.
100%. Deleting Bookface has zero regrets for me. Life is much nicer without being constantly reminded that I should be furious about everything all the time.

I'm on the verge of deleting Instagram, too, as it's lost it's chill by trying to keep up with TikTok (which I'm too old to find anything less than intensely irritating). Twitter I keep, but mostly for news and sports stuff. Political stuff gets mostly filtered out. Muting the word 'Trump' made it so much more pleasant. If I want to read half-baked political fury, I just come on here and lurk in the Romper Room...

Facebook knows what i like to look at, or discuss about. The drama i just scroll past or "unfollow". Makes it a more informative and interesting experience.

100%. Deleting Bookface has zero regrets for me. Life is much nicer without being constantly reminded that I should be furious about everything all the time.
100%.......FB has really become the domain of stupid people and those who inexplicably spread misinformation, and others who gullibly gobble it up. I think the last straw for me was last night, I saw a video where a woman is sitting in a car, recording herself on video warning everyone that nasal swabs are carcinogenic because they have ethylene oxide in them. She leaves out the fact the ethylene oxide is a gaseous sterilant that is widely used, and the EO is removed from the product as part of the process via air washing. What's worse is that a family friend wanted to share this video with my 87 year old Mom who is luckily not on FB. I had to explain to this family friend (who is essentially an imbecile and I'm not exaggerating) that the video was BS .

100%.......FB has really become the domain of stupid people and those who inexplicably spread misinformation, and others who gullibly gobble it up. I think the last straw for me was last night, I saw a video where a woman is sitting in a car, recording herself on video warning everyone that nasal swabs are carcinogenic because they have ethylene oxide in them. She leaves out the fact the ethylene oxide is a gaseous sterilant that is widely used, and the EO is removed from the product as part of the process via air washing. What's worse is that a family friend wanted to share this video with my 87 year old Mom who is luckily not on FB. I had to explain to this family friend (who is essentially an imbecile and I'm not exaggerating) that the video was BS .

bUt cHemiCAls aRe bAD foR yoU.

Ask them if they've ever consumed dihydrogen monoxide.

Then send them something like this.

Sigh.

My personal favorite is those who get ethylene glycol and propolene glycol mixed up thinking they're the same thing and then freak out that their food has "car antifreeze" in it.

I can't believe with all the other stuff I've seen posted on FB, they'd give you a timeout for that???

Well I did buy a flip phone when I was sueing the company I worked for. It's bad form to call your lawyer on the company dime.

It's been in a cupboard for over a decade. I wonder if the battery is a large lump of green fuzz?

If it’s a Nokia, it’s probably still at 85% battery, powered on still, waiting for calls. Lol

Back
Top Bottom