Eye Drive and Bike Night in Innsifil - Wild Wing | GTAMotorcycle.com

Eye Drive and Bike Night in Innsifil - Wild Wing

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
Woo Hoo... Spoke to the owner of Wild Wing last night while enjoying my very first green beer... They've agreed to run the eye drive for us from May 1st to June 15th. Bike Night every Sunday from 5 - 9pm with a rider special!

Come on out and have some wings this summer!

:)

I can probably do Sundays!
Which wild wings is it?
Cheers 8)
Aminal

Innisfil methinks.

yep....same parking lot as where Mikey's was!

yep....same parking lot as where Mikey's was!

Aw crap !...I was thinking it was going to be more central like ...the one across the street from my place here in Orangeville !

Actually Innisfil is a township, its starts just north of Bradford and ends just south of Barrie, runs west of highway 27 and ends at Lake Simcoe to the east.

Last edited:
The Mrs. and I will have to head on over one of those Sundays! Will post on here to see if anyone is going to be there so we don't ride all the way from PTBO and have no one to talk to.

The Mrs. and I will have to head on over one of those Sundays! Will post on here to see if anyone is going to be there so we don't ride all the way from PTBO and have no one to talk to.

I'll be there every Sunday for the month of May. Hope there are lots of others.

Heading over there tonight with the RFS EYE Logos, getting ready for May 1st start day of this fundraising campaign. Hope to see everyone on Sunday. :)

We will make it to the next one hopefully

Weather and a hectic week will probably keep us out of this one. Will try for one a bit later on.

Thanks for a good time and good food!

Raised $75.00 from the 50/50 draw for the ride team so far. :)

Back
Top Bottom