Ex-Racer | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ex-Racer

ex-racer

Hi everyone, I have been reading the forum for a while and now I joined.

I have been around motorcycle my whole life and owned over 30 different bikes. Many street two strokes, Rz350, Rz500, NS400R Rg500. Raced 400 and 600 production for a few years. MOSPORT, SHANONVILLE, SANAIR.

Motocross, 125, 250 all brands and raced junior.

Tried flat track and speedway.

Now I'm trying to get back to the street since I'm a lot more mature, lol.

I'm going to sell my FULL CARBON ROAD BICYCLE to hopefully help fund my street motorcycle.

Looking at getting a STREET OR SPEED TRIPLE ie HOOLIGAN BIKE. Also looking at an early fuel injection 600 like r6, 636, or gsxr. Also looking at SRAD 600 or 750.

Since I have lived with many race bike over the years I'm not to fussy about perfect appearance but rather prefer a well performing machine.

Ideally I hope to have a TUONO by next year.

So hello everyone and I look forward to interacting with you all.

And if your looking to get into high end Carbon road bikes maybe we can talk.

Not trying to break any rules or solicitations just telling you all where I'm currently at with getting out of RACE BICYCLES and getting back into motorcycles again.

welcome back, hopefully you have your M and insurance wont be too terrible

:cool: have you priced insurance yet? If they consider you an unknown risk and your new ride restricted, get ready for a shock to your system.

So weird. What bicycle are you trying to sell? Year? Mileage? Size?

If you haven't had a street bike recently, check insurance and you may need to re-evaluate your choice of bikes. Insurance doesn't care if you are an amazing rider, they only care about a recent history of riding on the street without claims. Your bicycle will probably fund your first year of insurance on the list of bikes you are interested in.

Welcome! Your first name wouldn't happen to be George, would it?

welcome back, hopefully you have your M and insurance wont be too terrible

Unfortunately they mostly look at years of experience and age as their major risk factors instead of the licensing. Somehow passing your 15 minute m road test doesn't make you less of an insurance risk hahaha

Well I got a bike, 2001 ZX9R, needs a few things but not much, usual pads tires and little maintenance. Should be good winter project to get it clean and prep'd

Welcome -looking forward to hearing your insight and expertise on technical riding & track-to-street transferable skills.

Great to have you!

Well I got a bike, 2001 ZX9R, needs a few things but not much, usual pads tires and little maintenance. Should be good winter project to get it clean and prep'd

Good ol horses, I’ve owned three of them in the past. Comfy, with good power.

3 2001 ZX9R? I’m curious as to why. Great bike no doubt, just wondering why 3?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

One of them was claimed by the gods at turn 2 Mosport haha. Two 2000 and one 2001 but the same E1 bikes.

Back
Top Bottom