Ever been denied service at Tim's drive thru while on your bike?

theshnizzle

Well-known member
Site Supporter
I just had this happen for the first time in years of going through the drive thru. She said it's company policy and she is just doing her job.

I replied this is the first time this has happened. Never been denied at a McDees drive thru. I only go to fast food places for late night coffee. So the drive thru is almost always empty.

Has this happened to others riding their bike through the drive through?
 
Hmmmm.....so I am eligible to be served on my bike according to tim ho policy.
 
I used to take a bicycle through a wendy's drive through. I had to drag the bike sideways across the sensor. I got strange looks but they served me. I've never tried to take a motorcycle through a drivethrough and haven't been to TH in many years.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom