Entrepreneur Ride | GTAMotorcycle.com

Entrepreneur Ride

Sagittarius30

Just looking to see if there are any entrepreneurs out there that would like to meet up for some easy/chill riding.
I think it will also be a great opportunity to network, mastermind and share any business knowledge.

I'm not good with finding good roads or directions, so just wanted to start this post and see if anyone is interested.

Being an entrepreneur myself, I'm flexible to meet up pretty much any time or day of the week.
I personally like to ride during the day when the traffic is light and avoid riding during rush hour or at night.

Looking forward to meeting you guys! :)

Last edited:
I am interested. Where are you located?
I'm out in Stouffville but I can meet anywhere.

to each their own of course

but I can't think of anything more dreadful
to intrude into the escapism of motorcycle riding
than shop talk for personal gain

gross
By no means, this is for any personal gains. In fact, motorcycling is also my passion and escape. :)

Reactions: J_F
Sure, why not...let me know if this goes ahead.

if this is mostly for the ride, i'm interested mostly cause i'm out of Stouffville as well :)
not a entrepreneur or anything thou so~ just figure it be neat to meet people around the area with a passion for motorcycling~

I think it’s a great idea from a business end. Always neat to talk shop with other entrepreneur and hear the challenges and compare notes in other fields.
Although once riding you get kinda disconnected.
So would this be a ride or a park and meet?

I get that a lot with the car club.
Let’s go for a cruise. Drive 30km to Tim’s and park for two hours then drive home.

Don’t get me wrong I’m probably the chattiest person you have ever met.

Just wondering which this is.

I think it’s a great idea from a business end. Always neat to talk shop with other entrepreneur and hear the challenges and compare notes in other fields.
Although once riding you get kinda disconnected.
So would this be a ride or a park and meet?

I get that a lot with the car club.
Let’s go for a cruise. Drive 30km to Tim’s and park for two hours then drive home.

Don’t get me wrong I’m probably the chattiest person you have ever met.

Just wondering which this is.

Yah exactly, I have friends that are in exotic car clubs that do this kindda thing. They mostly end up talking more about their cars rather than business. haha

I don't have anything structured, I'm down to just ride all day if that's what people wanna do or if the conversation gets interesting enough, it can be half riding half networking.

if this is mostly for the ride, i'm interested mostly cause i'm out of Stouffville as well :)
not a entrepreneur or anything thou so~ just figure it be neat to meet people around the area with a passion for motorcycling~

Hey thats cool you're from Stouffville as well. :)
I don't know my roads too well, maybe you can show me around?

Are clock punching, union card carrying, blue collar slobs invited?

via Tapatalk
haha that's funny bro! Honestly, anyone is more than welcome. This will still be motorcycling first and other conversations second. :)

Looks like there are a few interests....does anyone wanna lead a ride? Again, I'm just not good with directions. lol :p

thought this was an entrepreneurship ride, somebody take charge already and put down some plans :p

if not, how about this Monday, meet around some coffee shop in Markham/Stouville, and ride east. Only issue with that is the long weekend traffic around 48. So, weekdays? nights?

thought this was an entrepreneurship ride, somebody take charge already and put down some plans :p

if not, how about this Monday, meet around some coffee shop in Markham/Stouville, and ride east. Only issue with that is the long weekend traffic around 48. So, weekdays? nights?

Yah I'm down for a Monday morning ride, maybe grab lunch somewhere and returning mid-afternoon (just got family plans later in the day).

Back
Top Bottom