Early Sunday Morning Ride. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Early Sunday Morning Ride.

If your into this type of bike, Retro bikes (50's to brand new, but mostly mid 70's) meet at Famous Sams, Woodbine and Stouville side rd. breakfasts are not bad, but the company's great.

Having my first cupa coffee. (Yawn).

The ride is still on, All are welcome to join...pace is mainly posted speed limit.

Meet at Timmies; 404 and Sheppard at 7:00am

Kick stand up at 8:00am

Great idea >>> love retro bikes...

Drive to Famous Sams for 9:00am head out for 10:00?

PM me to confirm and regroup to head out from Famous Sams

Last edited:
Good little boot to Hockley, thanks for those that came out.

On for next Sunday? This can very well turn into a regular ride, I love the time.

PS: next time we should leave at 7:30 though instead of waiting until 8...

Good little boot to Hockley, thanks for those that came out.

On for next Sunday? This can very well turn into a regular ride, I love the time.

PS: next time we should leave at 7:30 though instead of waiting until 8...

+1 on thanks to those who came out. Hockley Valley was fun, the air fresh, and green everywhere. So nice to get out of the city.

Our ride:

d8ef0f93.jpg

0108d269.jpg

f5d71108.jpg

857eaeb3.jpg

c1173fb4.jpg

3a09f06e.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome, glad you guys had a good ride:) Had a great solo ride from Tobermory to Lisle today. Hopefully I can join next Sundays ride.

So looks like I'm off on Wednesday... When and where is the meet up for Wednesday?

So looks like I'm off on Wednesday... When and where is the meet up for Wednesday?
Timmies Hwy 2 EAST of Port UnionSee: http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?142644-Playing-Hookey-Ride-july-7-ScarboroughPlaying Hookey Ride - july 7 Scarborough
Wednesday JULY 13 - playing Hookey ride. Relaxed paceAll welcomeNoob friendlyMeet Timmies Kingston rd. (Hwy 2) just east of Port Union (south side)9:00 am head out 9:30. - drive south shore of lake Simcoe - lunch wherever - back in the City by 3:00.- as many stops as needed.- the pace will be speed limit (more or less).​

Last edited:
Pm me depending on where u live we might be able to go together.

good to see some other Sunday morning riders. May try and join you guys sometime.
cheers

Anything setup for tomorrow? If not would anyone like to go for breakfast/ride early in the morning?

I might be up for a ride?

What do you have in mind?

Last edited:
looking for a sunday ride with easy pace. what time (not crazy early) and where? heading to secondary roads with nice scenery?

Back
Top Bottom