Early Sunday Morning Ride. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Early Sunday Morning Ride.

rafiki911

Site Supporter
So I'm working til 6am and possibly going for ride after, weather permitting and depending on how I feel of course after working a night shift.

Question is are there any early Sunday morning meets/rides that already exist and is anyone else interested.

The earliest ride I see is 9am and I'm hoping to be in bed by then. lol

Wouldn't mind riding for some nice breakfast:)

Last edited:
Done at 6am so some time after that. I'm really close to Leslie and Lake Shore, but I wouln't mind riding out of the city. Maybe following Kingston road and going East?

where do you suggest a meeting point? I am coming out of scarborough but I am all for a morning ride.

You have any ideas on where to go? I can meet you in Scarb if you want.

For breakfast is Eggspectation is good and open 7-3, would you like to meet at Don Mills and Eglinton, choose your route so we end up at Warden and Finch for breakfast?

I'm in for breakfast and an early mornig ride. How 'bout beaches for breakfast??

Yay, beaches sounds good for breakfast. We can meet there then head out for a ride. Seabreaze, what's the place called and do u know what time it opens?

Internet is down at work. Phone is on low batt. I'll check the thread again before I finish work if u don't hear from me please text me the info. Thanks.

6:30 at the sunset grill. Don't know when it Opens.
It's across from Kew gardens. 2006 Queen St. East.

Last edited:
Don mills and Eglinton, gas station look for black vstar

So I looked online and I do not see a sunset grill in the beaches area. Mad poet are you at Don Mills and Eg now?

Final meeting place Shell gas station and don mills and overlea, we don't know where sunset grill is.

Lol This is funny. Seabreaze can u text me the address or if anyone knows where it is poast it here pleasr:)

So that was fun guys. Breakfast was awesome and so was Rouge Beach Park:) Hope the rest of your ride was awesome!!!

It was amazing we got to do it again, perhaps next time you can stay longer

It was amazing we got to do it again, perhaps next time you can stay longer

Was starting to feel like a zombie around 9am, damn 12 hour night shifts!!! Yea for sure next time I stay out longer. Did you get anymore pics? You should post them.

It was a nice ride and breakfast and meeting you both. We ended up at Goodwood and cut back when my wife texted chores needed doing. Sorry no more pics.Who is up for an early morning ride to Orillia for lunch on Sat. Or Sun. July 9th or 10th?All welcome. Pace at speed limit more or less.

Back
Top Bottom