Early Sunday Morning Ride. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Early Sunday Morning Ride.

Was starting to feel like a zombie around 9am, damn 12 hour night shifts!!! Yea for sure next time I stay out longer. Did you get anymore pics? You should post them.

for sure when I get to work today because I do not have the memory card reader now.

DSC00174.jpg

^Awe, your bike isn't in the pic:( Seabreaze looking too cool:)
Here is the one I took on my phone.

268324_10150230724533797_501868796_7367890_4578622_n.jpg

how often will you guys be meeting up early? I usually ride by myself early in the morning. Mind if I join?

how often will you guys be meeting up early? I usually ride by myself early in the morning. Mind if I join?

We met around 6 am, followed by a nice short ride to the breakfast joint followed by a longer ride to a park then country roads, it was a blast. I recommend it as it doesn't kill the day for those who have other things to do on Sunday.

When the throttle is cracked and the thunder roars from the pipes, the wind is like a tonic - freeing my soul.

Who is up for a ride Sunday 8:00 am July 10th?

Throw some ideas around?

Scarborough to forks of the credit?

Last edited:
When the throttle is cracked and the thunder roars from the pipes, the wind is like a tonic - freeing my soul.

Who is up for a ride Sunday 8:00 am July 10th?

Throw some ideas around?

Scarborough to forks of the credit?

Where in scar? The town centre?
Forks sounds good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meet up spot is flexible. How about Timmies at 404 and Sheppard. Coffee at 7:00 leave at 8:00.All welcome to join in - as it is not a race.

Last edited:
Finally got my computer fixed...

I did have some pictures...of the first "Early Morning Sunday Ride".

After some confusion, we finally met at the Sunset Grill opposite of Kew Gardens at the beaches. We rode up Hwy 2 (Kingston Rd.) and ended up at Rouge Beach Park. (a short walk from my house).

Rouge Beach Park...(marsh section) It is located at the very end of Lawrence Ave. east (East of the Rouge Hill GO station.

be8ac51d.jpg

Happy Bikers...

f5974436-1.jpg

The Boardwalk,
when they built this two years ago the crane tipped onto it's side and had to be pulled out of the marsh.

dc63f7b7.jpg

2de96e26.jpg

The Rouge River, flowing south into Lake Ontario.

15d7afbc.jpg

3332994b.jpg

The great blue herons are back but not the 7 "Snowy Egrets" or were they "White Cranes" that we spotted last year.

P1060873.jpg

5788928b.jpg

After the Park, MadPoet and I headed out for a carefree ride in the country...Goodwood to be exact.

Last edited:
Nice pictures! I'd love to join sometimes. Too bad i usually work at 9AM on the weekends.

Hi Sushii, I'm glad you liked the photos. Most were taken before the ride, as I live a short walk from Rouge Beach Park.

I'm playing hookey from work on Wednesday July 13th - any riders are welcomed to join me.
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?142644-Playing-Hookey-Ride-july-7-Scarborough
Destination not confirmed but leaving from Scarborough and heading north out of the city on some country roads. The pace won't be killer, more relaxing than anything - any takers be sure and bring your cameras and lunch money.

I just finished a 600km tour to: Prince Edward County (Picton) with "Still in the Game Rides".
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?136282-Still-in-the-Game-Rides!!
Posting up some details and some pictures later tonight.

Cheers, ride safe.

Meet up spot is flexible. How about Timmies at 404 and Sheppard. Coffee at 7:00 leave at 8:00.All welcome to join in - as it is not a race.

Shhh, skipping church this week. Gonna try to get up for this.

Back
Top Bottom