E-Bike with exhaust? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

E-Bike with exhaust?

"Share the road" to some bicyclists seems to mean "give it all to us". Saw a few packs like that today.
The scary part is.... If there is ever any contact between 4 wheels and 2 wheels, the 4 wheel operator will usually be found at fault.
Our hwys and roads are not designed for a mix of the two like in Europe.

I'm cranky about the "tour de France"out this way. They regularly ride 3 or 4 abreast putting themselves in danger and hold up traffic with their self entitled antics.
And the ones riding to work running traffic lights and stop signs are a huge hazard.

Rant off

Super annoying in rush hour on the main roads. Take your tour to the side roads instead of being inconsiderate.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

+1 to ebikes needing plates.
-1 for bicycles needing them.
I'm for all road users having plates. Bicycle plates don't have to be expensive -- hell, make them $5 or free. The purpose for having plates is to ID the owner when there is bad behaviour -- otherwise we'd just have stickers on our cars and motorcycles. What makes it so that bicyclists are sacred?

I'm for all road users having plates. Bicycle plates don't have to be expensive -- hell, make them $5 or free. The purpose for having plates is to ID the owner when there is bad behaviour -- otherwise we'd just have stickers on our cars and motorcycles. What makes it so that bicyclists are sacred?

Stolen bikes are hard to trace as well.

Back
Top Bottom