Durham Riders!? Where y'all at?! | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Durham Riders!? Where y'all at?!

I`m always up for a ride as long as you guys don`t mind a cruiser coming along.;) Just say when and where

I'm riding a cruiser too...that would make 2 of us...do I hear 3?

So what's the conclusion?

Is there to be a semi-regular weekly meeting spot in the REAL east? Not the Scarborough east.

Count me in, as a regular.;)

Yeah .. conclusion is that we all meet up I think its thurs at Wing shack in Whitby .. for wing / bike night ..

After eating all those wings, head down to Lakeshore n leslie for ice cream afterwards ..

yeah ..

Were heading ou to kennedy commons for 6 pm .. and leaving there for 6 30.
From there were heading to lakeshore n leslie .. and back to Whitby for Wings at the wing shack ..

yeah ..

Were heading ou to kennedy commons for 6 pm .. and leaving there for 6 30.
From there were heading to lakeshore n leslie .. and back to Whitby for Wings at the wing shack ..

Is this going to be everyweek? Cant make it out tonite which suxx *** but i can make it next week...

Rode to work today... Feels nice.

I'd definitely like to see a meet in Durham area. I'm in Courtice, so Bulldog would be great.

I'm in Durham as well but will be heading out to either Kennedy Commons or Leslie directly from work. See you all there.

I'd definitely like to see a meet in Durham area. I'm in Courtice, so Bulldog would be great.

Thursday nights is bike/wing night at Wing shack in Whitby.
$10 all you can eat wings .. around 40+ bikes normally show up.

Afterwards guys normally take off in different directions for rides going downtown etc etc ..

Hmmm, what part of "going to the Wing Shack" do you not comprehend?
If the venue changes, it will be an organized change not one little post in an already huge post that no one, or many anyhow will see. Come to the Wing Shack in Whitby, and maybe there the topic of a different meeting spot will come up.

I'm out in the south end of Oshawa. I ride a '97 Gixxer but I won't be out for another couple of weeks or so due to engine issues. After that I'm always down for a ride. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Jeremy

I'm up in Brooklin by Hwy 7 & Brock St. Would love to meet up with some local riders.

Anyone ever go to that big meet every Thursday at Haugen's?

I work shift work as well so I'll probably do alot of my riding during the weekdays/evenings.

I'm up in Brooklin by Hwy 7 & Brock St. Would love to meet up with some local riders.

Anyone ever go to that big meet every Thursday at Haugen's?

I work shift work as well so I'll probably do alot of my riding during the weekdays/evenings.

Alot of us go to the Wing shack on Thursday nights .. its all you can eat wings for $10. And than we normally venture down to the Lakeshore Timmies.

Alot of us go to the Wing shack on Thursday nights .. its all you can eat wings for $10. And than we normally venture down to the Lakeshore Timmies.

Yeah I saw that in the earlier posts. No one ever goes up to Haugen's?

For the record though, the wings at Wing Shack aren't that bad :D St. Louis Bar and Grill is much better though.

This year I think we'll also end up downtown as the chicriders and Timmay1 has organized a Wednesday night meet at one of his bars, all you eat wings and pop.

I will be ridin a green '08 ninja 250...I def want to check out the chic riders meet...

Stace:happy3:

:eek: It's nice to see the support for our bike night already! :happy3: Sounds like it'll be a great turnout.

Here's the info for our meet:

SHOPSY'S DELI & GRILLHOUSE
33 Yonge St. (Yonge & Front)
Toronto, ON

Beginning:

MAY 28th @ 7PM.... then to follow each & every Wednesday Evening until September 3rd, 2008! Weather Permitting!

We WILL be charging $20 per night. This cost will get you onto the patio, where we will have an "ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET" with Wings, Nacho's, Pizza, Garlic Bread, Veggie & Cheese Platters

** Chic Rider Members receive VIP Parking
** 400 Seat Patio
** All you can eat Buffet
** Door Prizes, Raffles & Giveaways.

Proceeds to go to the HERBIE FOUNDATION

:eek: It's nice to see the support for our bike night already! :happy3: Sounds like it'll be a great turnout.

Here's the info for our meet:

SHOPSY'S DELI & GRILLHOUSE
33 Yonge St. (Yonge & Front)
Toronto, ON

Beginning:

MAY 28th @ 7PM.... then to follow each & every Wednesday Evening until September 3rd, 2008! Weather Permitting!

We WILL be charging $20 per night. This cost will get you onto the patio, where we will have an "ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET" with Wings, Nacho's, Pizza, Garlic Bread, Veggie & Cheese Platters

** Chic Rider Members receive VIP Parking
** 400 Seat Patio
** All you can eat Buffet
** Door Prizes, Raffles & Giveaways.

Proceeds to go to the HERBIE FOUNDATION

Is the chicriders meet only for chicks, I'd rather not bust out the drag-wear

I used to walk to that Shopsy's for lunch when I worked downtown. It would be a hell of a chore to finding parking down there if alot of people were to show up, no?

Back
Top Bottom