Durham Riders!? Where y'all at?! | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Durham Riders!? Where y'all at?!

oh whoops, didn't see that was posted last night... but with that being said, is anyone riding during the day/night ?

if anyone is interested i can see about talking to the owner of the bulldog pub considering the owner is a close personal friend and i used to work there
i might be able to get us all good deals,

also im in pickering whites and fairport aera

let me know

I am at Whitby Oshawa boarder, just SW of the Oshawa Center... I am down for rides any day of the week/weekend. Weekdays after 6pm and weekends anytime. I will be ready to run on the 30th of April, so msg me or post up here.

Oh, and I new spot other then the Wing shack would be nice too, lets get something organized.

Hi Guys In Whitby, but ride a '91 HD, not a rocket, is riding with you guys ok?

I am at Whitby Oshawa boarder, just SW of the Oshawa Center... I am down for rides any day of the week/weekend. Weekdays after 6pm and weekends anytime. I will be ready to run on the 30th of April, so msg me or post up here.

Oh, and I new spot other then the Wing shack would be nice too, lets get something organized.

Ditto, hit me up anytime you wanna go for a spin, we'll work something out.

anybody heading out anywhere for a ride this evening/night (apr26). open to anything. im in durham....

anybody heading out anywhere for a ride this evening/night (apr26). open to anything. im in durham....

would love to go down the rouge valley, im in. know anywhere to meet women?

when you decide what time you want to go, just holler 416 930 0180 (friends call me phil), ill be at dinner prob until 9 but can get out earlier.

Last edited:
would love to go down the rouge valley, im in. know anywhere to meet women?

when you decide what time you want to go, just holler 416 930 0180 (friends call me phil), ill be at dinner prob until 9 but can get out earlier.

ya if you guys are heading out then gimme a ring to, 416-357-6587 names Jonathan, im looking to ride tonight, text me if thats easier

ya if you guys are heading out then gimme a ring to, 416-357-6587 names Jonathan, im looking to ride tonight, text me if thats easier

ill keep ya in mind next time or whenever im headed in that area. PM me whenever your headed out. up for anything as long as im off form work... u ridin 2morrow?

here, we can jump start this again.....

akon...there u go...here we are......

Hey Everyone! First rider I see this year was Tikki! LOL

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. This summer I live in Port Perry so will more than likely bump into everyone at some point!

RIDE SAFE!

Chris

Hey Everyone! First rider I see this year was Tikki! LOL

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. This summer I live in Port Perry so will more than likely bump into everyone at some point!

RIDE SAFE!

Chris
May I suggest a meet-up somewhere in ajax/whitby and do a little meet and greet ride to Port Perry? There's usually a gathering of fellow riders at the Timmies.

I'll be making the move back to Ontario at the end of July and will be living in Pickering, look forward to meeting some of the Pickering/Ajax/Whitby/Oshawa crew.

theres tonns of us Durham riders we are out all the time :)

Back
Top Bottom