Ducati Monster 821 or BMW R NineT Pure | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ducati Monster 821 or BMW R NineT Pure

yeh the bmw
Tommy G, you'll be happy on either of those bikes.

If you're after retro naked, what about Triumph Speed Twin, Thruxton, or Bonneville? Kawasaki Z900RS? Yamaha XSR900? All nice bikes.

The Euro brands are no less reliable than the big 4 these days. Parts and service are never a problem.

Buy with confidence, and have a great ride.
The Triumph speed twin is a contender, 1200 cc/ 96 hp/ 83 trq style great. The ducati keeps coming back into the picture due to great prices can get new 821 for 12k, I think once covid dust settles I will have alot of the background input/feedback will help me short list to test ride and make a deal.
Its not like the old days when there were only a few choices. lol

the triumph speed twin is a contender, 1200 cc 96hp/83trq style great, the ducati keeps coming back into the picture due to great price promotions and stock availability ( which could indicate no one wants them ) not sure, However I'm getting alot of feedback/info which is great it will help me short list and test ride to finalize once this covid dust settles. Its not like the old days when there weren't that many choices. LOL

Ducati.

I've been online browsing the Monster 1200 lately

What about this one?

2019 Monster 797+ for $9995, new. Sounds like a good deal. Air cooled and two valve head means easier and less expensive maintenance.

yeh gp bikes has awesome inventory I was there before lock downs and they have a great Ducati Yellow 821 that I can't get out of my head.

If the new Monster is what you include as 'retro' then the category is actually wide open. Other bikes to consider are the Kawi Z900RS and the Honda CB1000r. Yeah, not euro but they definitely are influenced by UJM design.

Back
Top Bottom