Ducati Day Ride II - The photos. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ducati Day Ride II - The photos.

veteq

Site Supporter
Hello ducatistis, I would like to start by thanking Giovanni for putting this great ride together. It was great meeting so many enthusiasts of the the Ducati brand. I am posting a few of the pictures I took during the event. Hope you like them. See you all at DDR-III

DDRII-1.jpg

DDRII-2.jpg

DDRII-3.jpg

DDRII-4.jpg

DDRII-5.jpg

DDRII-6.jpg

DDRII-7.jpg

DDRII-8.jpg

DDRII-9.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Beautiful f***ing bikes; I wish it wasn't such a sausage fest.

Thanks for taking and posting all the great pics Marco ! I had a great time , riding, and meeting all the great Ducatista ....... I hope everyone had fun and a safe , dry ride home........ I got home safe, just not very dry !! Can't wait for the next one, maybe Mother Nature will be nicer to us ! Cheers , Les

Bravo tutti, and who said Ducati's are not out in the rain! And, by the way that girl was Caroline, proud owner of her very own Ducati, not her boyfriends as someone suggested,, she can ride and hold her own, St!!

yes its def. her bike and like dino said she can ride and hold her own.

Hi all thank you for a great day and welcoming me to my first ducati ride with the group!!

It was great to meet all of you and I look forward to the next ride!!

PS: Thanks Dino and Aq for clarifying :) and the compliment!

Thanks for taking and posting all the great pics Marco ! I had a great time , riding, and meeting all the great Ducatista ....... I hope everyone had fun and a safe , dry ride home........ I got home safe, just not very dry !! Can't wait for the next one, maybe Mother Nature will be nicer to us ! Cheers , Les

Les, when we left the restaurant we got caught by a downpour and I immediately thought of you because you were heading in the direction it was coming from - good to hear you made it back safely. I think you could still consider us dry compared to your trek, hahaha

Jacky

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing them!!!! :)

I dunno, I've ridden 1098s extensively and I can't say I'd replace my boyfriend with one.

mmmmmm boyfriend

ps. you guys are brave to venture into the Forks with a bunch of loud twins, I stopped going there when they started the noise testing.... nobody got pinched?

Back
Top Bottom