DUCATI DAY RIDE #3 (Sun. Aug 12th, 2012) | GTAMotorcycle.com

DUCATI DAY RIDE #3 (Sun. Aug 12th, 2012)

Hey Sammy - count me in
04' 749

I am in for sure!

I am in BigPhil 800ss

You asked, you've got it! I present the next DUCATI DAY RIDE. With DDR #2 being a blast (aside from our damp start scaring off plenty of riders) DDR #3 shall be just as fun! Come join us.

D.D.R #3: Sunday August 12th, 2012.
(weather permitting)

DESTINATION: Bala ~ Muskoka ~ Huntsville region
. (MAP ROUTE will be provided via PM's or email list, along with a few maps printed off and distributed the morning of)

MEETING PLACE: TO BE DETERMINED (MARKHAM OR STOUFFVILLE AREA NEAR 404)

MEET TIME & DEPARTURE: 7:00am meet & 8:00am LAUNCH sharp! so be gassed up, bladders empty and ready to go!!! and don't forget your EAR PLUGS!

SKILL LEVEL:
ONLY DUCATI MODELS ARE WELCOME PLEASE. I DO RESPECT THE SAFETY AND WELL BEING OF OTHER RIDERS, so please no stunting and no nonsense! I dont want to see anyone hurt or have an uneventful moment. Moderate pace and ride at your own skill level. Occasional fuel stops when needed and a mid day lunch break

* If list is more than (20 plus riders), we will split the group into riders of 10 ~ 15 bikes per group. Makes it more manageable. I would also request for any volunteers that would like to be a LEAD or SWEEP rider per group. GPS IS A BONUS!

** Weather checks and updates will be provided the night before and by 6:00am the morning of the ride **

Show your commitment by:
a) replying to this thread, and
b) providing the model of your DUCATI and note if you volunteer for LEAD OR SWEEP RIDER.

I will update the list with your screen name and bike.

GROUP 1

1. sammy (M750 DARK)
2. Logically (M1100s)
3. southsidebuddha (749)
4. acto (1098 )
5. ignited (M1100evo) *SWEEP*
6. Lonelyrider (848 SF)
7. dwardle (M795)
8. tristantumble (M695)
9. lennay1021 (M696)

wooo...it's filling up quick!

Back