DUCATI DAY RIDE #3 (Sun. Aug 12th, 2012) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

DUCATI DAY RIDE #3 (Sun. Aug 12th, 2012)

I'm in!
Thanks for heading up the last DDR! great ride!
I will volunteer for "SWEEP" duties for the second group if needed.

Cheers
Bryce
S4R

Make sure your muffler is mounted well on that pipe. Our last ride we had another Multistrada 1200s, and he blew the canister right off the pipe. It broke at the rivets on the front cap.

WHAAA???

I have 30,000km (many of them quite ambitiously...) on my bike and have never even heard of anything like that!? However I will bring some duct tape and some elastic bands just in case.

I hope no-one was injured other than their pride!

WHAAA???

I have 30,000km (many of them quite ambitiously...) on my bike and have never even heard of anything like that!? However I will bring some duct tape and some elastic bands just in case.

I hope no-one was injured other than their pride!

No injuries, but it did come close to the rider behind him. It literally flew off like a cannon. He had a MIVV carbon fiber muffler and if I recall his Multistrada is a 2011 model. The rest of his ride was super loud...LOL!

Hey Sam,
Thank you to let all the Ducatisti have a nice moment together like I did last year. This season I m really busy to work on the Art of the Bikes (DUCATI)and I haven't a chance to organized the DDR.
Giovanni Servizio Ducati

Hey Sam,
Thank you to let all the Ducatisti have a nice moment together like I did last year. This season I m really busy to work on the Art of the Bikes (DUCATI)and I haven't a chance to organized the DDR.
Giovanni Servizio Ducati

No problem Giovanni. Glad you're keeping busy. Everyone asks about you. Maybe you can plan a track day and I'll be more than glad to help with that.

well the list is growing, lets see if we can get 3 groups!! I will be on vacation for the next 2 weeks returning Aug.5th. I will try to update the list while I'm away. All DUCATI models are welcome to join. Post your commitment along with bike model. Have fun on your local rides while I'm gone & be safe!

See you all when I return. I will be checking out the DUCATI dealer in Tampa, Florida. Hopefully test ride the new Panigale 1198!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao

Back
Top Bottom