DUCATI DAY RIDE #3 (Sun. Aug 12th, 2012) | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

DUCATI DAY RIDE #3 (Sun. Aug 12th, 2012)

I'm in. Street fighter 1098 and maybe the sport classic as well.

he can leave the BMW at home. bring the GPS unit.

I'm enjoying the Florida weather here. I've yet to visit the Ducati dealer in Tampa. I don't know how these people ride without helmets here.

he can leave the BMW at home. bring the GPS unit.

I'm enjoying the Florida weather here. I've yet to visit the Ducati dealer in Tampa. I don't know how these people ride without helmets here.

Sammy - you're supposed to be on vacation, get off the computer and enjoy the weather and your family ;)

Sammy - you're supposed to be on vacation, get off the computer and enjoy the weather and your family ;)

Its siesta time. Back from the beach and having naps. Its my quiet alone time, so just keeping up with whats going on back home....LOL!!! How's the bike running? I'm assuming you got it back from Giovanni.

Its siesta time. Back from the beach and having naps. Its my quiet alone time, so just keeping up with whats going on back home....LOL!!! How's the bike running? I'm assuming you got it back from Giovanni.

Running amazing, now working on another mod ;)

Hi Sammy
What time u guys b back
As I need to b at my job 2 am Sunday night.
If v can be back by 4 pm
I'm in -black diavel

Hi Sammy
What time u guys b back
As I need to b at my job 2 am Sunday night.
If v can be back by 4 pm
I'm in -black diavel

Hope to be back in the GTA by 4pm, but you should know that you can never really put a time limit to these rides. Providing we have fast fuel stops and lunch isnt dragged on too long, we should be ok.

I'll add you to the list. I think you will be the first Diavel to ever join a DUCATI DAY RIDE!!!! Sweeeet!

Hope to be back in the GTA by 4pm, but you should know that you can never really put a time limit to these rides. Providing we have fast fuel stops and lunch isnt dragged on too long, we should be ok.

I'll add you to the list. I think you will be the first Diavel to ever join a DUCATI DAY RIDE!!!! Sweeeet!

Cool
Thx for adding me
And keep me updating any changes and new stuff plz

Sammy
It's good to have a conversation in the box , but for quick text v can have a nice application that can connect us all Ducati riders of toronto. If u like u can start the group in the application - Ducati riders.
Groupme

I'm in,M796...Manny

Hi Manny, thanks for joining. Got you on the list. I still have to post a meeting location. It will be very close to the 404 in either the Markham or Stouffville area.

Keep looking back for updates.

Meeting location will soon be posted. Location will be very close to hwy.404 either in Markham or Stouffville.

Back
Top Bottom