Drone delivery | GTAMotorcycle.com

Drone delivery

So are these drones automated with GPS or are they manually controlled by remote operators?!

Both scenarios sound like a nightmare as technology fails.

So are these drones automated with GPS or are they manually controlled by remote operators?!

Both scenarios sound like a nightmare as technology fails.

Not sure. I see other issues too…the packages from this delivery are parachuted down using biodegradable parachutes. I launch rockets with parachute recovery…the number of failures is non-zero resulting in some spectacular “landings”. Also the number of trees in the local area where my rockets now currently reside is non-zero.

This is going to be entertaining.

First crash / drop to cause an incident will def be interesting to see how it plays out.

Toronto has ground robots running around delivering packages. Disability advocates are calling for them to be banned in case they knock over a vulnerable person.
You know what knocks over vulnerable persons and potentially kills them? Cars. I don't see any call for banning them, vs the tiny robot box that weighs probably 50lbs They probably create more disabilities than any robot that has been created so far. Well, since skynet isn't here yet.

Toronto has ground robots running around delivering packages. Disability advocates are calling for them to be banned in case they knock over a vulnerable person.
First I’ve heard of these robots. Links?

You know what knocks over vulnerable persons and potentially kills them? Cars. I don't see any call for banning them, vs the tiny robot box that weighs probably 50lbs They probably create more disabilities than any robot that has been created so far. Well, since skynet isn't here yet.
Let’s not forget e-scooters…

Porch pirates using skeet loads might be a thing though.
I can definitely see that in the US. If the drone flys over someone's house, does that constitute trespassing and thus the right for the homwowner to defend themselves with some 12 gauge flak? :unsure:

I can definitely see that in the US. If the drone flys over someone's house, does that constitute trespassing and thus the right for the homwowner to defend themselves with some 12 gauge flak? :unsure:
Well considering what happened with Rittenhouse, it's definitely fine for even a kid to shoot a drone and probably take the contents of the delivery for your own self and claim it was self defense :p

But on a more serious note It'll be like the new skeet shooting of this era.

I can see thiefs and bums jacking these right away. Push it over, jimmy it with a crow bar...and paydirt!

Well considering what happened with Rittenhouse, it's definitely fine for even a kid to shoot a drone and probably take the contents of the delivery for your own self and claim it was self defense :p

But on a more serious note It'll be like the new skeet shooting of this era.
Except people forget that the pellets fall somewhere. An Ontario subdivision was (and maybe is) littered with lead from a nearby range. The club didn't believe the pellets were travelling beyond their boundaries. Standing in the future subdivision with pellets raining down around you indicated otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom