Donor Consent List | GTAMotorcycle.com

Donor Consent List

f1mauro

Site Supporter
I know organ donation and motorcycling go hand in hand, how many have actually given consent?

Me.

Take anything you can.

Except my penis. I don't want a nobody taking credit at my expense.

I have. I doubt they'll want anything though... :pukeleft:

Registered online! Everything but my eyes. That's just creepy (and I'm highly photosensitive, don't want someone to live with that).

I did, but I pity the fool who gets any of my organs, they've got a LOT of mileage on em

Me. Reduce, reuse, recycle.

captainplanet.jpg

Been a registered organ donor for years now. I look at it like this: if I was dying because I needed a kidney or something, I'd be delighted that someone donated. Share the karma! If I'm dead, what do I need my organs for?

And btw, your family can contest your wish to donate. I've spoken with mine about my wishes.

My wife is all for it. I am completely against it. I wouldn't put someone else's kidney in me, nor would I would want mine in someone else's.

I'll have my innards rott with me.

My wife is all for it. I am completely against it. I wouldn't put someone else's kidney in me, nor would I would want mine in someone else's.

I think you would change your mind, if it came down to death or transplant decision.

say that when you have one of your kids slipping away from you and have only a couple days to live if they don't get the transplant.
it becomes a different feeling believe me.

Would you give up a rib? :p

I remember reading some where on the net that paramedics/doctors/etc are less likely to spend much effort/time trying to revive/resuscitate if its known the victim is an organ donor and outlook is grim.... any one in the medical field have any insight?

Sounded like a load of rich creamery butter to me, but truth is stranger than fiction

I'm listed as an organ donor, if I drop dead and somebody else can live due to my demise, GREAT!
I have one organ in particular that's available on a loan/hourly basis already.

I remember reading some where on the net that paramedics/doctors/etc are less likely to spend much effort/time trying to revive/resuscitate if its known the victim is an organ donor and outlook is grim.... any one in the medical field have any insight?

Sounded like a load of rich creamery butter to me, but truth is stranger than fiction

You can't harvest dead organs, so the opposite would be true. I remember being told by a paramedic friend that if someone's DOA, they can't harvest any organs. Braindead is "best".

Registered the day I got my G1 (6 years ago). If I can give some hurting family the gift of life after I'm gone, how can I honestly say no? It's just the right thing to do :)

Not me, most people are ******** and won't even let you change lanes whether in a car, bike or truck.

If you walk downtown you see EVERYONE walk by homeless people and not even look twice. Im not giving my organs to people like this.

Back
Top Bottom