Donald Trump: Sociopath? | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Donald Trump: Sociopath?

Dude are you insane? Money is a joke metric?? How did Obama scale anything back if he spent MORE money on the war effort? What you just said makes no sense. That's what you consider scaling back? Some weird liberal logic.

I suppose 'scaling back' also involved meandering into Libya and Syria, right?
Here's my crazy voodoo Liberal maths, using the source you provided.

attachment.php

Bush increased spending while Obama decreased it. Yet Obama still spent more than Bush overall. Sorry to go all voodoo on you. You're the one who mentioned total spending, which is a joke metric. Like I said, Obama would have had to cut back spending faster than Bush increased it, in order to come out ahead by your standard.

The important metric is that Obama decreased spending, both in absolute terms and relative to Bush. Same applies to Clinton. That's the best indication of someone's commitment to militarism.

Attachments

• DOD spending-sm.png
    DOD spending-sm.png
    14 KB · Views: 42
Ugh. That's military spending overall. The actual WAR spending was higher under Obama. If you cant see a difference I dunno what to tell ya.

Then by your info the Dems did MORE to protect and fight the terrorists.
They should tout that, lol
Republicans are not supporting the troops and not spending to keep you safe....lol
Ok.

Ugh. That's military spending overall. The actual WAR spending was higher under Obama. If you cant see a difference I dunno what to tell ya.
So maths is different when it applies to a specific war spending, as opposed to total military spending?

And I'M the one with "weird logic"!

Like I said, he is trolling.

He spent pages arguing in favor of Trump to then say that "he does not follow the election or watches his speeches.

You are wasting time and energy; it's like arguing with a Trump supporter...

He is probably going to quote me and say that he didn't argue in favor of Trump but against Hillary but the pages are still there for reference.

So maths is different when it applies to a specific war spending, as opposed to total military spending?

You said Obama scaled the war effort back. I showed you that he spent more on the war than Bush. Pretty simple.

Your retort is that he decreased DOD spending? That's great. We were talking about war in the middle East.

Like I said, he is trolling.
He spent pages arguing in favor of Trump to then say that "he does not follow the election or watches his speeches.
You are wasting time and energy; it's like arguing with a Trump supporter...

Oh yes, the partisanship (though I don't think he actually is) how dare they... this thread was all good as a one sided Trump bash (and it was :p), but now that we've gone bi-partisan bashing there's a problem? He's a troll? He has a vastly different opinion then you. So what... Get over it.

He is probably going to quote me and say that he didn't argue in favor of Trump but against Hillary but the pages are still there for reference.

You know what else is still here for reference.... At least he sticks to his guns

Lol oh God I got to exit this conversation. You fellows have fun.

You said Obama scaled the war effort back. I showed you that he spent more on the war than Bush. Pretty simple.

Your retort is that he decreased DOD spending? That's great. We were talking about war in the middle East.
It's understandable that you've lost the plot after dragging us down this rabbit hole of nonsensical objections to anything I say. So let's review quickly.

I said the Dems have done everything possible to extricate themselves from the [Middle East] situation .
You said (you didn't show) that Obama spent more than Bush.
I said total spending is an invalid metric, and showed that [total military] spending actually decreased under Obama.
You said it's weird Liberal logic.
I showed that it makes mathematical sense.
You said I'm using the wrong figures.

Before you have me chase my tail some more, let's work backwards to resolve these last objections of yours.

Do you agree the simple graph showing that Obama reduced spending yet spent more than Bush makes sense?
If so, do you agree the change in military spending is a better metric to judge a President's militarism than outright dollar figures?
If so, do you agree that Obama has tried to disengage militarily (overall) versus Bush?

If you can answer those questions, then we can move on and look at the US involvement in the Middle East specifically. I've used the best figures I have available but if you can show (not just say) better ones I'm willing to retract my first statement based on whatever valid information you may provide.

Folks, as usual in most recent elections, no good picks here.

The negativity rules, not favor-ability, it's been long time dead. What is an ordinary person to do when the plate has Trump and Clinton on it as offering??? Close the eyes, cover your nose and vote the Green Party, or sit it out ... whatever. It's too bad that the only guy representing any sort of fading light had no chance .... he just lost to the gravity and turbulence of big money. Next time, next time ..... LOL

Buddy first, take a chill pill - the internet ain't serious business.
Second, I really don't care if he has a different opinion, but my opinion judging by his posts and the way he is responding is that he is trolling. You also have a different opinion, have I called you a troll?

Anyways who cares lol this conversation is ridiculous and it is time to get on the bike and go home :)

Oh yes, the partisanship (though I don't think he actually is) how dare they... this thread was all good as a one sided Trump bash (and it was :p), but now that we've gone bi-partisan bashing there's a problem? He's a troll? He has a vastly different opinion then you. So what... Get over it.

You know what else is still here for reference.... At least he sticks to his guns

It's understandable that you've lost the plot after dragging us down this rabbit hole of nonsensical objections to anything I say. So let's review quickly.

I said the Dems have done everything possible to extricate themselves from the [Middle East] situation .
You said (you didn't show) that Obama spent more than Bush.
I said total spending is an invalid metric, and showed that [total military] spending actually decreased under Obama.
You said it's weird Liberal logic.
I showed that it makes mathematical sense.
You said I'm using the wrong figures.

Before you have me chase my tail some more, let's work backwards to resolve these last objections of yours.

Do you agree the simple graph showing that Obama reduced spending yet spent more than Bush makes sense?
If so, do you agree the change in military spending is a better metric to judge a President's militarism than outright dollar figures?
If so, do you agree that Obama has tried to disengage militarily (overall) versus Bush?

If you can answer those questions, then we can move on and look at the US involvement in the Middle East specifically. I've used the best figures I have available but if you can show (not just say) better ones I'm willing to retract my first statement based on whatever valid information you may provide.

My responses were to this statement, pal..

Under Clinton and Obama, military involvement and general meddling in the region was scaled back. There's no comparison. The west is in this mess because of the lying war hawks, nobody else.

You very clearly and specifically said that Obama scaled back military involvement and meddling in the region. You didn't say he scaled back the DoD, or military spending, you specifically stated he scaled back their efforts in the Middle East. I stated that he spent more on the war than Bush, and I also brought up Carter's funding of mujahideen as the actual foundation for all the modern day conflicts and terrorism in the region.

Your graph shows overall DoD spending. The DoD encompasses far more than offensive overseas contingency. War spending is a fraction of their overall expenditure. Why can't you understand that a president can decrease overall DoD spending (across the DOZENS of branches this budget encompasses) while simultaneously spending more on OFFENSIVE EFFORTS?

And lastly, you attacking Bush as some kind of counter-argument against me doesn't bother me the slightest. I don't care for Bush, I wouldn't have voted for him, and I have no general positive feelings towards him. My opinion, unlike your partisan non-sense, is that ALL of these career politicians are the same scum.

Buddy first, take a chill pill - the internet ain't serious business.
Second, I really don't care if he has a different opinion, but my opinion judging by his posts and the way he is responding is that he is trolling. You also have a different opinion, have I called you a troll?

And what makes you think I'm not relaxed? Just casual observation.

Anyways who cares lol this conversation is ridiculous and it is time to get on the bike and go home :)

For realzies this time? :D

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by -D-
Republicans are not supporting the troops and not spending to keep you safe....lol

glad we are in agreement

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by -D-

glad we are in agreement
No problem here. Unfortunately the dems know they're better off HIDING these facts than trying to get popular support from them.

I'd like to go back to something I said earlier which garnered no response. Overt v Covert.

Do you think it's less a problem to wage war on an entire culture if done more cost effectively and without feet on the ground? Because thousands of innocents are still dying and we write it off as "collateral damage". So we spend less; the results are the same or worse.

Arguing over budget reductions does nothing to sell me on the Obama the saint, and mark my words, Hillary would be worse than Bush or Obama, and Trump.. could be worse yet! but... I feel he's dumb enough to get himself impeached before causing any real damage. (fingers crossed) The hawk on the other side scares me more... Look into her past. She's in the wrong party, and I honestly think her marriage to Bill dictated that, otherwise she'd be a card carrying member of PNAC

No problem here. Unfortunately the dems know they're better off HIDING these facts than trying to get popular support from them.

The left leaning dont like body counts; myself included

I'm tired of them all

Nobody's more relaxed than Donald Trump.

Nobody's more relaxed than Donald Trump.

Despite the fact I know that you're trolling, I couldn't help but post photographic evidence to backup your statement regardless.

trump_angry.jpg

Back
Top Bottom