Did you get anything for Black Friday this year? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Did you get anything for Black Friday this year?

Bought a 3rd Echo 4th Gen and mount for the deck since we extended it. Didn’t really need more volume as 2 were plenty loud but 3 will give better staging.
Bought a Bissel carpet cleaner/vacuum as our son was born on Wednesday so now that we have 2 under 2 it’ll be very useful.

Bought a 3rd Echo 4th Gen and mount for the deck since we extended it. Didn’t really need more volume as 2 were plenty loud but 3 will give better staging.
Bought a Bissel carpet cleaner/vacuum as our son was born on Wednesday so now that we have 2 under 2 it’ll be very useful.
Congrats.

Congratulations! Having them so close apart is so awesome!

I find that Black Friday in Canada is just a con-job. You can get the same stuff on sale all the time. Annoying the way the Cdn media carries on about it like it is Boxing Day. This isn't the United States, and the incentive to lower prices isn't the same here.

I find that Black Friday in Canada is just a con-job. You can get the same stuff on sale all the time. Annoying the way the Cdn media carries on about it like it is Boxing Day. This isn't the United States, and the incentive to lower prices isn't the same here.
I don’t think Boxing Day is any better.

As for me…

5497E74A-4B0F-4F0F-AFC0-7DBAB818E7D2.jpeg

Canadian Tire did have a good deal (~50% off) on Penzoil Ultra Platinum synthetic oil last week that I use in the Jeep, so I bought enough for 4 oil changes. But besides that I didn't see any deals that made me want to impulse buy anything.

In saying that I did spend a good bit on parts for my Jeep (rear bumper, KC lights, switch bank). Most of the smaller US parts manufactures only discount product on Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Black Friday, and the only time those deals transfer to sellers up north is Black Friday. I've been eying up this stuff since last year and finally pulled the trigger.

Dainese Steel Pro Gloves at GP bikes with 20% off;
Anker 20000mAh battery pack on Amazon for half price;
Few Moto themed t-shirts and Motul chain lube with 20-30% off on Fortnite

The Lightning Sales can be good - just picked up 6 running tech Saucony socks for $16 shipped.That's $11 off.
And some drives are cheaper.
Best deals always on Alexa gear. I've been deep into the Alexa world since day one ...the first Echo I bought is still working fine. Surprisingly reliable hardware if sometimes frustrating eco-system.

Nice. Which one? We bought a 70” on last years Black Friday and I’m thinking of moving it to the garage and upgrading the Livingroom.
If I was buying a new living room TV, the two choices for me (depending on the relative value of look while off vs look while on) would be a frame or LG C1. 83" C1 is a lot of coin.

Back
Top Bottom