Did you get anything for Black Friday this year? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Did you get anything for Black Friday this year?

I've got a collection of ~decade old 55's. They keep working so I cant bring myself to replace them. Without a doubt new ones look better but I dont watch enough to justify it. I can appreciate the better TVs at friends houses.
My 60” cost me $200 for my BILs plasma. My cheapness prevents me from buying a brand new one when existing works.

The 42” from upstairs went to PS4 duty in the basement, and that 27” went to cottage duty. And the cottage 21” is sitting there in the basement but would make a nice garage tv….hmmm.

My 60” cost me $200 for my BILs plasma. My cheapness prevents me from buying a brand new one when existing works.

The 42” from upstairs went to PS4 duty in the basement, and that 27” went to cottage duty. And the cottage 21” is sitting there in the basement but would make a nice garage tv….hmmm.
Switch the 60 to the garage, and put the 21 wherever that was.
Now you've got an excuse.......add black friday........win, win, win.

CNC XYZ mill. Just a cheepie tabletop to learn on.

Will start by milling a few Christmas tree ornaments in wood. Want to modernize some things in my dinghy -- backlit acrylic dash panels and switchery, redo all the water/electrical/engine room plates plates in brass, machine some new flybridge ladder steps in HDPE.

And the cottage 21” is sitting there in the basement but would make a nice garage tv….hmmm.
Put in the living area and run random photos from your photo library on it. We'll have up to 4 screens at once running travel photos. Nice memories and sometimes fun to guess where we took it.
That set was Australia, Dublin, Alaska and France left to right and down. I just took the pic.
Because it is random from some 30,000 pics it never gets old. The three screens on the right are workspace.
The iMac is for eye candy.
Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at Nov, 29    2021    6.57.57 AM.jpg

Got some stuff for my new home office!
Desk, monitors, docking station, mounts.
Need to figure out how to manage all the cables next.

meN4NBC.jpg

6QUTDSX.jpg

Got some stuff for my new home office!
Desk, monitors, docking station, mounts.
Need to figure out how to manage all the cables next.

meN4NBC.jpg

6QUTDSX.jpg
the dogecoin starter pack right there

Back
Top Bottom