Did anyone else get a christmas present from gp? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Did anyone else get a christmas present from gp?

budgetracing

Site Supporter
I opened my mail today and wondered why i had something from GP.

Did anyone else get a package?

Yup. I thought it was parts at first but then I was like I didn't order parts. It's small things like this I appreciate doing business with the dealers like GP. Other dealers make note that the little things you do for your customer makes a huge difference.

I did order parts which is why i wondered how the stuff came from Italy in 2 days. This was way better. I always try to give GP my business first, this makes me feel good about it.

lol I was shaking the box too like an idiot trying to figure out what's inside rather than just opening it. Good thing it didn't break.

wtf did u guys get? i just got a catalogue :(

LOL buy a bike from them next year and i guess you will get your gift :lmao:

wtf did u guys get? i just got a catalogue :(

Only a catalogue for me too lol (most of my gear has come from them, but I bought my bike from the dealer)

Don't be sad. I have never known a dealer (before GP) to ever even send me a card after the money has been handed over.

My insurance broker sent me a hand written birthday card which was nice. This was pretty awesome tho since it was a gift, a card and a gift card.

I went back outside to look for a box...... nope just a nice new catalogue! Got one at the bike show too. May need to stear clear at the next show. Don't want another one! lol

Now that i think about it. WTF GP i didn't get a catalogue. lol

I got a catalogue too, nothing else :(

I got a catalog & a Ducati Corse Mug!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So am I the only one that got a mug and a gift card? :D

So am I the only one that got a mug and a gift card? :D

Did you buy a bike from them this year? I received a gift card last year when I purchased a new bike, a catalog only this year.

Back
Top Bottom