(DER) Ducati Evening Ride every thursday to L and L | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

(DER) Ducati Evening Ride every thursday to L and L

If you do the ertefa ride next week I'm down but tonights the NBA finals so staying home :)

Ok sam no problem. Ya the nba would be nice to watch. I will see how it goes and might do it more often julz.

Nice ride tonight Adam. Different scenery was nice for a change. Lets check out the Wing place next Wednesday at Weston Rd & Major Mack. Supposed to be a bike night there on Wednesdays now.

Nice to see some of the regulars and new ducs out on our 2nd DDR ride last Saturday lead and organized by Sam. If you missed it because of the rain that did not happen you missed out on a good run. If the weather holds off tomorrow night I will do my usual ride. There might be some localized thunderstorms so stay tuned if interested. It will be a 9pm meet. Depart 920pm at the latest to L and L or Ertefa.

Last edited:
Hey might be interested in hooking up before the L/L hookup. I'm in North York though - what is your "usual ride?"

Adam doing the ride tonight? Lakeshore or Weston & 7? I might be a no show. Its going to be last minute for me.

Sorry guys no organized ride this week July 4th. It might rain or thunder tonight as some of the weather man are predicting different outlooks. I am not organizing if there is a chance of rain. I might go down to L and L by myself so see you down there if you go. Hopefully next Thursday the rain stays away.

THIS WEEK JULY 11th we are most likely going to L and L as ertefa has been canceled with late notice. We will decide before we depart

Last edited:
Adam add me to the list buddy. I'll text you if I can meet at the Esso on Lawrence. Otherwise I'll meet you guys up there, my best man wants to bring his '69 convertible Camaro, and I have to stop by his place Thursday evening.

**********ATTENTION : DO NOT ATTEND ERTEFA AT THAT LOCATION ANYMORE. **********

Ertefa has been cancelled, property management does not want them to host the meet there anymore. Please read Ertefa Facebook page for more details. York Region Police will be there tonight handing out ticket for those who entered the plaza. We need to go somewhere else.

Thanks for the info David. My ride is still on departing around 9pm. We might just end up going to L and L as I just found out that cops will be turning people away from ertera parking lot. See you there dan.

Last edited:
I will do the usual ride tonight to L and L(Thursday July 18th) as the weather looks ok. Sorry for the late notice as the weather people cant make up there minds.. Please post ducati model or name if attending. Meet around 9pm depart 920pm at the latest. Remember to sign up for the DDR #3 on Sunday.

My short meet/ride will be on tomorrow night July the 25th. As usual please sign up if attending. We depart 920pm so if your late you missed it. 2 weeks ago we had 9 ducatis show up.

Another safe ride. Thanks for all who attended. 848 sf, mv 675, 848 evo, 1100 evo.

Last edited:
My short Duacti meet/ride will be on tomorrow Thursday August 8th. Were departing at 9pm sharp as it gets dark sooner. If your late you missed it. The meet spot and info is in the first post.

Back
Top Bottom