(DER) Ducati Evening Ride every thursday to L and L | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

(DER) Ducati Evening Ride every thursday to L and L

Nice to meet some of you at l&l. Maybe next time I'll join the ride there. Very nice bike Sinz. Even better in person.

Good to see you there Julz, come out on Sunday if you can!

We will be meeting at the Hard Rock Cafe on Dundas square by 12-12:30 then the next meeting place will be at Casablanca blvd in grimsby by 2-2:30 & we leave from there at 3:30 sharp for the back roads to the falls!

We will be meeting at the Hard Rock Cafe on Dundas square by 12-12:30 then the next meeting place will be at Casablanca blvd in grimsby by 2-2:30 & we leave from there at 3:30 sharp for the back roads to the falls!

I'm 15 min away from Eaton Centre. Will meet you at Hard Rock around 12:30 pm.
It's gonna be fun!

If the weather stays good for this Thursday MAY 30th then there will be a ride. Same as usual sign up and I will add you to the list

Another 2 monsters added to the list.

I think we will ride down to L and L arriving around 9 40pm. We will depart L and L around 10 15 to 10 30 and go to the Ertefa car meet in Vaugan.

Last edited:
Adam I'm this Thursday, weather permitting of course. I will join you for a ride up to the car show afterwards.

I know you have all been wondering when I'm going to host a DDR ride. Sorry, between the weather and family life i've been pretty busy. I'm thinking of planning our first ride for the weekend of June 15&16. What works for most? Maybe a 507 ride up to Elephant Lake?

I'm in, but no guarantees as I have to bring my bike to gp bikes to be checked first. I should be able to make it back on time. Don't wait for me if I can't.

Hey guys. New here and ride a Streetfighter 1098. Not sure if I can make a Thursday night ride but will try.

Hey John. I believe Sam has added you to our duc email list. Some of us are going to that sick kids ride next Saturday. I might do my ride this thursday if the temp is nice. If you live downtown you could meet us at the bottom of the dvp as we go the same way every week. TTYL

I am doing a ride this Thursday june 20th.
This week we will NOT be going down to L and L
I am going to try something new. We are going to the bike/car meet called Ertera in Woodbridge.
Look at the first page for info. As usual I will start a list.

Back
Top Bottom