(DER) Ducati Evening Ride every thursday to L and L | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

(DER) Ducati Evening Ride every thursday to L and L

Yeah I hear you...tomorrow I will find out! But if it's worse then I will get an 1198 motor in there under warranty of course...that would be nice lol!

Did you try pulling the fairing off and looking at it yourself? May have saved you a couple of days just fixing it yourself if was just an easy fix.

u3ysyge4.jpg

ze8emyza.jpg

Yes...As I suspected: oil cooler line loosened off just a touch!
Phew! Otherwise an 1198 motor would been installed lol!

Did you try pulling the fairing off and looking at it yourself? May have saved you a couple of days just fixing it yourself if was just an easy fix.

That's ok it's under warranty and the mechanic is going over the whole bike now to make sure everything is tight!
**** happens!

Thanks to all that came out for our short ride on the 2nd of may.
We had 4 monsters, 3 848s, 1 sport classic and 1 hypermotard.

Last edited:
ok nkki see you there. As usual we meet around 9pm wait for a reasonable about of time (20 mins) until the last person who signed up arrives then depart. there is no ride planed leaving L and L.

I am here with a couple buddies if mine, 1 is a Hypermotard & a Kawasaki Vulcan I know it's not a Ducati but he's a buddy...we are going to stay here for a bit then we will head down to L&L, so we may see you here or over there!

Last edited:
Nice turnout tonight! I wasn't expecting so many riders today, I guess the season is officially started.

*Pow*

I plan on doing another ride this Thursday the 16th of May as the weather looks good. As usual I will make a list on the first post of this thread and add names/bikes to it if attending.

I won't be going for this one, have fun guys

I'm baaaacckkkk....... See you guys at the Esso! My first ride of the year, yippeeee...!!! Stay tuned for the first DDR of the year.

good to see you back Sam, what did you do to your bike ?

Ok count me in tomorrow night! :) 848R

Last edited:
I know Sam would bring in some more people. Nice night don't miss out. Added you to the list sinz 848 R.

Last edited:
I hope to make it out tonight to meet up and ride with you guys.
If not, I will see you at L&L

Back
Top Bottom