Demo Ride Days 2022 | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Demo Ride Days 2022

SERPA MOTORSPORTS in Aurora has Suzuki demo day on Aug 30th. They had spot for me to ride GSX-S1000GT - want to remember how big inline 4s feels.

There is a post on FB in Newmarket Bike Nights group and registration via DM to the poster (Christine) - find info there. Not sure if it’s too late, I booked yesterday so they might still have open spots…

080C9128-F162-45C5-B233-ECD5BA4272F0.png

Nope, just posted snapshot - Full M required and she also checks current valid insurance
Filters half of the audience.

p.s. Surprisingly, BMW for their demo ride never mentioned if M is required or asked if I have one.

Filters half of the audience.

p.s. Surprisingly, BMW for their demo ride never mentioned if M is required or asked if I have one.

For the BMW demo ride, I was asked how many years of riding experience I had before I was allowed to ride the S1000XR. Same for the S1KRR as well. Wasn't asked that before I test rode the scooter... :)

Last edited:
SERPA MOTORSPORTS in Aurora has Suzuki demo day on Aug 30th. They had spot for me to ride GSX-S1000GT - want to remember how big inline 4s feels.

There is a post on FB in Newmarket Bike Nights group and registration via DM to the poster (Christine) - find info there. Not sure if it’s too late, I booked yesterday so they might still have open spots…

View attachment 57158
bah no vstroms

Guess those already sell well

I was at Peak Powersports Barrie today and one of the guys said they have a BMW demo day this coming Saturday.

Don't know any other details. Sorry.

I was at Peak Powersports Barrie today and one of the guys said they have a BMW demo day this coming Saturday.

Don't know any other details. Sorry.
That's true. All booked up. One could show up though and possibly get a spot as there must always be no - shows.

That's true. All booked up. One could show up though and possibly get a spot as there must always be no - shows.
I figured that would be the case but I also figured I would post it here in case someone wants to call about a possible cancelation or just show up.

I figured that would be the case but I also figured I would post it here in case someone wants to call about a possible cancelation or just show up.
Being a Saturday does'nt help the chances. I've done a few at Peak, but they were during the week. All kinds of slots available. Last time, I booked one bike and was able to ride three.

Being a Saturday does'nt help the chances. I've done a few at Peak, but they were during the week. All kinds of slots available. Last time, I booked one bike and was able to ride three.
I asked about demoing a bike that's on their showroom. They asked not to come on Saturday.

Forgot my my helmet today while getting out the door.

View attachment 57158

Aug 30th was rainy day so the demo day was rescheduled to Sept 21-22 (23 backup). I just re-schedule my own slot and was able to pickup from many openings.

DM’d Christine - find her on FB messenger - her name is in my snapshot.
Got to ride the busa, thanks @Sochi for the heads up on their reschedule. I wasn't a great fan of the route they chose, mostly straights. I expected a few twisty roads especially since they're up north and should have access to some decent side roads up there. Powersports TO which is bang in the middle of the city managed to get a few twisties for their demo ride. Not complaining just observation.

Back
Top Bottom