Daily sports car? | Page 69 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Daily sports car?

Spent the weekend driving a few things and thinking. In the end since I plan on splurging for the next ride I’d rather not spend top dollar on a car that wouldn’t even be used for commuting outside of rain or winter. I may be ballin’ but I’d rather cram the savings into bank shares.

So I have my sights on a late model Toyota GR86 Auto Premium. 6 months+ wait if I order now. Think I’ll just keep my eyes peeled on the market and try to snipe one.
What were your other considerations?

What were your other considerations?
Supra, New Z, Cayman..I'd say that was the short list for the most part.

No love for the Cayman?

How did all those cars drive in comparison to one another, and I'm a bit surprised you're considering the lowest powered GR86 out of all those.
As a Grom owner I only know too well it’s not about the power.

Like I previously said, this is a pretty cheap option…easily half the savings for anything but the Z. If it’s nice out I’m riding. So didn’t feel like forking over 100k for something that will sit in the garage minus winter or rainy days. Saving that kind of money can just pay for the next toy.

Driving? No Z to test but Cayman is the moneyshot fo sho.

😳

Wow. Baller-shamed...

Savage.
I mean…I also own the motorcycle with the least amount of HP on the market. Or it’s at least up there.

😬

I mean…I also own the motorcycle with the least amount of HP on the market. Or it’s at least up there.

😬

uhhuh.jpg

Uh huh...

Do you also have a Fiero-rari with a lift-kit as well? Here's mine:

2-1024x768-1.jpg

The wife picked up her car today! She was grinning like an idiot all morning, especially after driving it home. Put about 250kms on it today and loved every bit of it. I haven’t found anything I don’t like about it yet. Drives very nice, the transmission is amazing, the suspension in dialled in beautifully….it’s just an all-round great package.

ef83204dfff4a503141924195ff776d5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom