Crazy lady in florida | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crazy lady in florida

bigpoppa

gotta love a happy ending
It's not a happy ending. I'm glad the world is slightly less crazy but the kid didn't deserve it and I have no idea if her baby daddy shared in her insanity nor if this will cause him to seek retribution.

He's lucky there was a witness otherwise he'd probably be in jail.

Makes me consider installing a camera on my bike.
Yup. Don't go near crazy. If it finds you, get away. Biker is lucky there were not life altering consequences for following her home (either injuries or charges).

Good thing all parties had guns, someone might have died otherwise.

It's not a happy ending. I'm glad the world is slightly less crazy but the kid didn't deserve it and I have no idea if her baby daddy shared in her insanity nor if this will cause him to seek retribution.
When a whacko ends up dead after intentionally hitting a MC with her car, flees and then decides to shoot to it out I call that a happy ending. Good riddance.

When a whacko ends up dead after intentionally hitting a MC with her car, flees and then decides to shoot to it out I call that a happy ending. Good riddance.

Not defending the librarian, but we have no idea what initially instigated the situation. I’m reminded of the Range Rover/biker gang altercation in NYC, Hollywood Stuntz gang assault - Wikipedia

The bottom line is a pregnant woman is dead, a kid left without a mother, a man left without his fiancee. There are victims here that will have to deal with this event for the rest of their lives.

Not defending the librarian, but we have no idea what initially instigated the situation. I’m reminded of the Range Rover/biker gang altercation in NYC, Hollywood Stuntz gang assault - Wikipedia

The bottom line is a pregnant woman is dead, a kid left without a mother, a man left without his fiancee. There are victims here that will have to deal with this event for the rest of their lives.
Those victims are due to her stupidity. Sorry but I feel no remorse.

Are we surprised this was in Florida....?? Nah...

"I did not want to do any of this" after gunning down an unarmed man more than 10' away? No idea about the US, but that is clearly murder in my books.

sooooo….nobody rushes to help the guy on the ground as it’s more important to play ”your fault” “no…your fault” in the “who’s got the least brain cells” game?

sooooo….nobody rushes to help the guy on the ground as it’s more important to play ”your fault” “no…your fault” in the “who’s got the least brain cells” game?
In the article it says the wife/gf and everyone (except the shooter) thought it was a BB gun or paintball gun.

Apparently it was a quiet gun so they didn’t think it was real until they came up to him.

I’m no expert but the shooter appears to be looking for a reason to shoot someone. Doesn’t show any remorse. And as it’s in Texas it may fall under the ‘Stand Your Ground’ law or whatever protects the property owner from trespassers.

Looks like a fake video to me. Guns are louder. People don't go that dead that's fast.

Guy is dead…

Clusterfuck….magazine looks like a 9mm carbine. No guns and we would have a couple of guys with split lips and one with wounded pride.

Back
Top Bottom