COVID and the housing market | Page 26 | GTAMotorcycle.com

COVID and the housing market

Condo is probably off the table. I’d rather get more space and commute.
Plus if I’m buying then I want to reap the value as much as possible.
And bikes and condos are not friends now and quickly becoming enemies. I would be OK with a condo town if it came down to it. I can't have my primary home in a highrise.

^^
But what about your legacy!!
IDGAF. My sister wants to have 8 kids and a giant farm. I’ll be the cool uncle who will teach them all to be absolute nightmares for their parents :cool:

^^
Buried with an 1198 Grom.

Legacy is especially interesting if you don't plan on having kids. You (probably) don't have younger people that you are responsible for, so what is a good use for your assets that are left after you die? Donate to charity seems reasonable but it's hard work to find one that isn't a bunch of entitled dbags skimming away most of the money.

And bikes and condos are not friends now and quickly becoming enemies. I would be OK with a condo town if it came down to it. I can't have my primary home in a highrise.
Townhouse would be great. But I worked enough years in security to see how those AGMs go. ******* with other peoples money never ends well.

^^

The frank answer: decades of mental abuse have made me realize I do not want to be a father; the risk of me transferring the pain and suffering absorbed from my parents, due to their parental (as in, from their parents, specifically one side tbh) abuse, is too great of a risk.

The less depressing answer: we're over populated; my fiancee and I are doing the world a favor by just dying and leaving the world as untouched as possible lol

She keeps telling me she only wants kids so she doesn't die alone. I need to figure out how to make a robo husbando (after I figure out how to make a robo waifu.)

Last edited:
IDGAF. My sister wants to have 8 kids and a giant farm. I’ll be the cool uncle who will teach them all to be absolute nightmares for their parents :cool:
The louder the toys the better! Also remember when you visit, load the kids up with tons of sugar and bounce! Let the parents deal with the sugar rush and withdrawal....may have done that a few times with my niece and nephew.

The louder the toys the better! Also remember when you visit, load the kids up with tons of sugar and bounce! Let the parents deal with the sugar rush and withdrawal....may have done that a few times with my niece and nephew.
8 kids on a farm, DINK uncle, sounds like they need a bobcat and fleet of minibikes to me.

Taking notes, keep the tips coming.

Freehold townhome (what I currently have ) , no AGM's and **** with your own money.
Yes management has approved one if we find a contender.

Taking notes, keep the tips coming.
Batteries, lots and lots of toys with batteries.

Also, I’m a big fan of gifting musical instruments. We had a friend gift my son a microphone, it mysteriously disappeared within 24h from our house. Bastard paid me back for the gifts I have his daughter.

Batteries, lots and lots of toys with batteries.

Also, I’m a big fan of gifting musical instruments. We had a friend gift my son a microphone, it mysteriously disappeared within 24h from our house. Bastard paid me back for the gifts I have his daughter.
One of my friends would buy nieces, nephews, cousins the loudest toys he could find that did not take batteries so the parents couldn't turn them off. He didn't plan on having kids. Things changed, he had kids, they paid him back. He regrets his life choices.

I have a friend who I think lives voraciously through me.

He kept encouraging me to ride by his home and redline instead of using the door bell to signal my arrival. He has twins. Apparently the twins have only noticed motorcycles and not cars now lol. None of my bikes had baffles <_< (not straight pipe! I'm not a complete *******!)

His wife is respectful with me, but I can sense the seething anxiety from my influence lmao

One of my friends would buy nieces, nephews, cousins the loudest toys he could find that did not take batteries so the parents couldn't turn them off. He didn't plan on having kids. Things changed, he had kids, they paid him back. He regrets his life choices.
They always remember....always. Good call about loud without batteries. We have a keyboard I need to hide.

we have a box of Lego in the basement....they open the box...dump it out...and then ‘shower’ in the lego...FML. Every effing night. I step on them daily.

They always remember....always. Good call about loud without batteries. We have a keyboard I need to hide.

we have a box of Lego in the basement....they open the box...dump it out...and then ‘shower’ in the lego...FML. Every effing night. I step on them daily.
"Come look at my collection. I've piled every toy I can find into a mound including dumping out every box of lego and puzzle."

"Glad you had fun kids, now clean it up"

"But it's too messy! It will take us all night!!. Wahh"

Lather rinse and repeat. I got bored of that cycle and grabbed a garbage bag to help with the cleanup. No more collection piles have happened.

"Come look at my collection. I've piled every toy I can find into a mound including dumping out every box of lego and puzzle."

Lather rinse and repeat. I got bored of that cycle and grabbed a garbage bag to help with the cleanup. No more collection piles have happened.
I remember my parents threatening my sister with the dreaded black garbage bag when the room was a mess. My room was a mess too but I was always playing with the toys. She’d pile them up and wander off.

Mine don’t understand the garbage bag yet. One would help me fill it the younger one would put it on her head and call it a hat.

Mine don’t understand the garbage bag yet. One would help me fill it the younger one would put it on her head and call it a hat.
They’ll understand when it’s sitting on the side of the road with the rest of the trash about 15 minutes before Seth the garbage man comes by?

Back
Top Bottom