COVID-19 potential restrictions on riding? | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

COVID-19 potential restrictions on riding?

I'm an idiot and lost track of my m2 date and my 5th year will be in May... looks like I might be SOL at getting my M before it expires because the m2 exit courses are closed right now. That's I get for waiting for the last minute it looks like.
You're in luck. All clocks are stopped right now. My guess is they will all be extended by at least the length of this mess (and if it goes on for 6 months, bumping bike requirements by a year makes a lot of sense).

Tomorrow is looking pretty good.
Vaulting over Trials "tomorrow" (no disrespect intended), here is an educated surmise on what the new normal may well be in the coming tomorrow.

The web link is a bit of a long read and the theoretical projections are not pleasant.

"Be free from the gravity of expectation"

You're in luck. All clocks are stopped right now. My guess is they will all be extended by at least the length of this mess (and if it goes on for 6 months, bumping bike requirements by a year makes a lot of sense).

At the end of a day an expiration date is just a number.
It's not like the expiration date on a carton of milk. Unless you stop riding, your skills should not go bad.

Don't worry about it. There will be tons of people that will be in this boat and I'm sure this administrative expiration will be the least of the cops worry should you get pulled over.

That would be nice. My insurance renewal is three weeks after my M2 technically "expires" so I am anticipating some headache with that maybe.

If you just automatically renew you current policy I don't think you will have an issue. It's not like they will call you and ask you for your current license status.
It won't be expiring because of neglect on your part. Administrative decisions that were out of your control.

If you just automatically renew you current policy I don't think you will have an issue. It's not like they will call you and ask you for your current license status.
It won't be expiring because of neglect on your part. Administrative decisions that were out of your control.

I thought when they run the renewal on that date their system would be able to see I was expired automatically. I guess I am thinking too much into it. I have already received the renewal paperwork so I might be okay I guess.

Rip off the new pink slip and put it in your wallet. File away the rest and revisit the license situation once the Drive Test Centres or Riding school open up again.

Not sure if I should post this. Don't want to give anyone any ideas and have them wind up using valuable hospital resources. :devilish:

Nice digs. I need an elevator in my life.

The Epoch Times? Couldn't find a more biased source?

Looking better than I thought this afternoon ....hi ho ?

View attachment 42578

Went out with a friend and spent a few hours in a parking lot with a bunch of cones practicing our extreme slow speed stuff again.

Way fun. Low risk. Never got closer than 10 feet from each other.

Surprisingly nice outside for a day that just yesterday was forecasted to be 100% rain all day long.

Got busy and missed my window plus no sun ...looks like wild weather coming.....the wind forecast is now in th 70 kph gusts instead of 90+ :eek:

Alberta is really going to be a problem
not just the oil crash and mass layoffs

they are not a people that take direction from government well
particularly if you're named after a PM from the 70's
and their premier has an oil logged brain - no leadership there

was just reading that BC is looking to close the border so Albertans can't get in
Canada's version of the southern dumbass

Pretty sure Alberta is in better shape then the rest of the country. They literally are starting to share their PPE as they have too much. Kenny put measures in at the same rate as BC early on even though they were 4th in cases. Keep stereotyping.

Back
Top Bottom