Corrupt Canadian Banking System | GTAMotorcycle.com

Corrupt Canadian Banking System

Mommy and Daddy did a great job brainwashing that kid.I'll bet they just used the cash they stuffed under their matress to buy the family home and minivan!

I thought only the gov't was bad?
I guess the banks too

I'll bet they just used the cash they stuffed under their matress to buy the family home, a minivan!

Fixed.

Sigh, I guess this means I need to short my tinfoil stocks........again.

I want the portion of my taxes that went to your education back.

The real reason we are in so much debt is that people are stupid enough to believe that we can just flick a switch and it'll all be good. Another Zombie is born.
Did zombiette mention eleswhere that the government borrows money for projects to keep stupid people in houses and fed? To build special projects for special interest groups? Porkbarreling is good only if it's for me.
Private banks make a killing. Gee, I wish I could buy shares in them..............Oh wait, I can.

LOL at the folks laughing at her. When your job is shipped to China, and cannot afford to buy the $5/litre gas. Don't come running to us. If the crash of 2008 didn't wake you up, then you deserve what's coming.

Go back to sleep SHEEPLE.

That girl is on crack. She is a good marketing tool.

LOL at the folks laughing at her. When your job is shipped to China, and cannot afford to buy the $5/litre gas. Don't come running to us. If the crash of 2008 didn't wake you up, then you deserve what's coming.

My job can't be outsourced.

Not sure what gas prices and the job market have to do with the banking system but whatever.

My job cant be outsourced either. I own 2 businesses and well, china can't compete in my business.

I misplaced my tinfoil hat.

I'm making a lead one, I heard it has better blocking properties

Back
Top Bottom