Coronavirus | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last coronavirus I had was from the LCBO might of even had a touch of lime disease to boot....lol But really Canada should have a travel ban happening before this gets out of hand.

Apple does not track that. They get zero info about the nature of the transaction.

As for privacy concerns, if you're using an Android handset, you're already behind the curve no matter what you do. I'm sure someone will get their boxers in a twist over the suggestion, but Apple's privacy is actually far better than Android.
I gonna say no to that. Apple has relatively weak security compared to Google. First off, you have a relatively crude bio-metric authentication that it simple to hack --a grade 6 Inspector Gadget finger print kit, a $125 3D printer and some Play Doh and I'm in -- to your phone, your bank, your home automation... Your fingerprints are everywhere, and for many of us our finger prints are also in massive databases accessible by countless people.

Apple has had some pretty big security breaches in the past. Ask Jennifer Lawrence. Apple also opened iCloud servers to PRISM, the part of the NSA intelligence gathering program. The other big cloud providers IBM, Amazon or Google vigorously refuse to do this.

An Asian friend of a friend was assaulted in a parking lot a week or so back over the virus issue. She is Canadian born but of Chinese decent. Could the stupidity virus spread faster and be more deadly than the corona one?

An Asian friend of a friend was assaulted in a parking lot a week or so back over the virus issue. She is Canadian born but of Chinese decent. Could the stupidity virus spread faster and be more deadly than the corona one?
Unfortunately there is no cure for the "stupid" virus. Even death can't wipe it out, and has existed since the beginning of time...

You couldn't pay me enough to take a cruise on one of those things.

Petri dish issue aside, I bloody love RCI ships. Their food, service, nightly entertainment, 10/10.

Highly recommend their european cruises if you have never been over the pond before.
See 5-7 cities in just over a week, and discover which areas you'd love to go back on a slower pace.

Will never forget my 2 cruises there.. disembarked a stop early both times, (Venice, Naples) took a high speed train to Florence.
Grabbed 2 wheeled rentals and exploring Tuscany/Midevil towns... cannot recommend it enough.

I'm at sea right now on a cruise.

Everyone having a wonderful time. 27 degrees and sunny on our balcony at the moment. Popping on and offline between naps.

So far the only Corona related issues is the empty bottle sitting beside me until someone gets me a new cold one.

Don't let the fear of what could happen make nothing happen. If everyone lived in that fear none of us would ride motorcycles either.

I'm at sea right now on a cruise.

Everyone having a wonderful time. 27 degrees and sunny on our balcony at the moment. Popping on and offline between naps.

So far the only Corona related issues is the empty bottle sitting beside me until someone gets me a new cold one.

Don't let the fear of what could happen make nothing happen. If everyone lived in that fear none of us would ride motorcycles either.
Joining me for my next skydive then?

Im thinking Patagonia.

Cruises aren't my bag, too much to see to be stuck..at sea..

A cruise is like a resort that takes you to other cool resorts in other cool areas.

It’s a common misconception they’re boring. I’d go insane sitting on a beach all day on a resort. It’s impossible to be bored on a ship unless you want to be. And I’ve seen all sorts of cool places and countries I’d otherwise have never seen. All while eating like a king.

As for skydiving, yeah, I have a personal preference for not jumping out of perfectly functional aircraft. I’ll fly the plane for you and wave bye though. ?

I swear the racism only happens to meek looking men or women. I grew up with a ton of it actually as the school I went to was white dominant.

I had the flu last week (maybe it was corona? who knows lol), was coughing a lot on the subway, and I was waiting for any racist mother fucker to piss me off so I could knock them the **** out (I was also having a very bad week.)

....but nobody seems to want to pick a fight with a ****** off looking jacked Asian...but for ****'s sake, I'm short as **** at 5'6!

Last edited:
Petri dish issue aside, I bloody love RCI ships. Their food, service, nightly entertainment, 10/10.

Highly recommend their european cruises if you have never been over the pond before.
See 5-7 cities in just over a week, and discover which areas you'd love to go back on a slower pace.

Will never forget my 2 cruises there.. disembarked a stop early both times, (Venice, Naples) took a high speed train to Florence.
Grabbed 2 wheeled rentals and exploring Tuscany/Midevil towns... cannot recommend it enough.

Nothing to do with bugs....a lot to do with “hell is other people”. I like my vacations private, do everything to my schedule, private pool, empty beaches etc. I happily pay a premium for that but I often don’t have to with a bit of planning and some help from AirBnB and rental car agencies.

A cruise is like a resort that takes you to other cool resorts in other cool areas.

It’s a common misconception they’re boring. I’d go insane sitting on a beach all day on a resort. It’s impossible to be bored on a ship unless you want to be. And I’ve seen all sorts of cool places and countries I’d otherwise have never seen. All while eating like a king.

As for skydiving, yeah, I have a personal preference for not jumping out of perfectly functional aircraft. I’ll fly the plane for you and wave bye though. ?
Yeah exactly, resorts aren't my idea of vacation.

Although for the honeymoon later this year we are doing a short 6 day luxury catamaran cruise to the Galapagos. It's next day island hoping though, works for me! 4 day Amazon rain forest stay on top of a few days in Quito.

As for missing out on the sky diving, don't let your fear drive you! I'll pack an extra chute for you just in case.

Joining me for my next skydive then?

Im thinking Patagonia.

Cruises aren't my bag, too much to see to be stuck..at sea..
Where do you jump?

Where do you jump?
I don't haha. I've only jumped the one time (in Africa).

Been waffling on going for my certification, perhaps next year.

Lately I've combined the best of cruising and having something to do while the ship is moving from place to place. Did this one a few years back and it was great. Danube Waltz by BIKE + PREMIUM-BOAT Passau-Budapest

markets seem to be on the mend today
Monday/Tuesday were brutal

I'm not even gonna look until next week
things should improve
Trump is really on top of this situation

markets seem to be on the mend today
Monday/Tuesday were brutal

I'm not even gonna look until next week
things should improve
Trump is really on top of this situation
We haven't even begun to feel the sting. I work in automotive mfg (supply chain), it's bonkers. Right now we are extending our risk assessments to Korea, India and Europe.

Reactions: J_F
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom