Coronavirus | Page 389 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's happening at Walmart?

I was talking to an uncle in Manitoba and Walmart is open but only the grocery section. Is it the same here or can you access other goods as well?

Canadian Tire, are sporting goods essential?

Home Depot, Do we need new kitchens?

The spread stats aren't being made obvious. What about construction, one of the economy hot spots?

And for heaven's sake make masks mandatory on public transit. It is pure stupidity to do otherwise.

While we are being told to avoid contact it would also be a good idea to make some suggestions of what to do while locked down. I know it isn't easy but a bit of long range thinking would help.

In the short term, cash to small businesses is good but how about assisting them long term into the 21st century on line shopping.
i was in walmart last week in Richmond Hill, everything was open.

you'll have an arrest record, which only matters to police.

criminal record is after conviction.

AFAIK they're bylaw infractions (or akin to them). That would be like getting a criminal conviction for letting your dog run loose.

you'll have an arrest record, which only matters to police.

If you have no convictions but have been arrested and US Immigration asks you if you've ever been arrested it will matter. Whether it is a problem or not is up to their discretion.

29 charged in a mississauga house party
do you get a criminal record after getting charged or does that happen after conviction?

I’m glad they finally got the ticket books out. Time to stare “throwing the book at them”.

I’d be ok with the old school forms of punishment for COVID parties.

I’m glad they finally got the ticket books out. Time to stare “throwing the book at them”.

I’d be ok with the old school forms of punishment for COVID parties.
And a list of names and ages like they do for impaired driving. The party wasn't so fun when your employer gives you 14 days off unpaid to think about life. Hell, for egregious cases, run them through the public health contact tracing program so everybody they know or interact with gets a call from public health to tell them their acquaintance is an ass and they should be careful around them.

Maybe a Covidiot wall of fame website?

Maybe a Covidiot wall of fame website?
I wonder is Saccoccia (aka chris sky) is still at the top of the dumb? He seemed to be actively trying to get in trouble but I havent heard anything lately. Probably being told that the keys to the empire were slipping from his grasp woke him up.

I just looked him up. Nope. Still dumb. Encouraging all businesses to open. His company has been "essential" and kept their income going.

AFAIK they're bylaw infractions (or akin to them). That would be like getting a criminal conviction for letting your dog run loose.
Was a general response. They wouldn't arrest you for a bylaw infraction. Unless they couldn't ID you.

If you have no convictions but have been arrested and US Immigration asks you if you've ever been arrested it will matter. Whether it is a problem or not is up to their discretion.
As I said, to Police (I lump them in with border agents). You can always lie, probably have the same penalty.

As I said, to Police (I lump them in with border agents). You can always lie, probably have the same penalty.

Previously they would just turn you back. Now there's a good chance you'll catch a 5 year entry ban (you can thank Donnie for that).

more anti vaxxers(in calgary), if only there were some way of deducing their political leanings:
Flying a trump flag in Canada. Nice.

Someone should tell them Trump isn't running for president here. And that we don't have a president. Might be news to some of these numbskulls.

Amongst a small minority of the population with a high ******* quotient, and likely low education/low income quotient as well. IE, probably not the best most reliable or affluent customers.

For the rest of society, this guy now presents as an enormous *******. And many, myself included, wouldn't set foot in any restaurant his name is even remotely attached to.

He's destroyed his own business. And if there's one thing that will burn long term memories into peoples minds and will shape future decisions on who (and who not) to do business with, it's the antimask movement.

What's so ironic is that being asked to wear a mask during a pandemic is the biggest "oppression" these people have ever experienced. Oh woe is them....mah freedumz.

I'm sure the banks will consider the risks when he applies for a loan to open or reopen one of his joints. Hopefully all of his government assistance benefits are cancelled.

I've been polite with anti maskers in grocery stores etc so far. But now that my brother, his wife and their two kids are sick, the gloves are off. She works in health and safety for a large corporation and has had problems with staying safe.
Unless you are carrying an oxygen tank around the store, you are going to hear from me. Morons!

I've been polite with anti maskers in grocery stores etc so far. But now that my brother, his wife and their two kids are sick, the gloves are off. She works in health and safety for a large corporation and has had problems with staying safe.
Unless you are carrying an oxygen tank around the store, you are going to hear from me. Morons!
The costco approach makes a lot of sense to me (mask or face shield to enter, no exceptions). That should accommodate every possible medical situation while keeping the wankers out.

yep, already gotten into fights with strangers, they dont want problems with big poppa

A friend of mine caught it recently, hes in toronto, I havent been in touch with him and cant really reach him despite several tries, hes a young guy so probably wont die, but might have health issues...

For the religious rights groups: The sixth commandment says "Thou shalt not kill" That includes killing your friends, co-workers and neighbours with Covid.

For those with the masks under their noses: It makes as much sense as wearing a condom on your testicles.

For those that "Can't breathe": Walking is harder in winter because you have to wear heavier shoes or boots. Do you say "I can't walk"?

The costco approach makes a lot of sense to me (mask or face shield to enter, no exceptions). That should accommodate every possible medical situation while keeping the wankers out.

Face shields are not accepted in many jurisdictions nor are the clear muzzles. I have N95 masks that don't qualify because they have exhale vents. They protect me when I'm sawing concrete but not so good for protecting people from me if I get the bug.

If you wear your mask under your nose can I staple your nostrils shut?

P.S. The Mrs. wears a mask and shield which is OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom