Coronavirus | Page 373 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this time it's a different group of idiots trying to catch in the fun of a super spreader event. Diwali celebrations in brampton were in full swing so police shut down temple parking lots. Then people started walking in and forming large crowds in the parking lot. Then they were told to leave so they went to nearby parking lots.

Don't worry about viruses, your chosen higher power will protect you. Facepalm.

Well, this time it's a different group of idiots trying to catch in the fun of a super spreader event. Diwali celebrations in brampton were in full swing so police shut down temple parking lots. Then people started walking in and forming large crowds in the parking lot. Then they were told to leave so they went to nearby parking lots.

Do people realize that if they keep this up were all going to get locked down to the point our homes will feel like prisons.

I’m sure MR Brown the mayor will have an excuse for the whole thing, and all will be forgiven

I bet those crowds would disburse quickly if the summons books lit up.

US hit 11 million cases. To get from 10 million to 11 million took 6 days :(

US hit 11 million cases. To get from 10 million to 11 million took 6 days :(

The US Thanksgiving is coming with Christmas a month later, both being big celebrations. Should we have a pool to see what number they will hit?

Canada is going through Diwali and we've got Christmas, Hanukkah and New Years coming. I wonder how many hearts won't be beating come Valentines.

I would suggest dropping the lockdowns and letting it rip if it wasn't for collateral damage to the innocent.

Last edited:
A pinch of common sense and a smigeon of self control....that’s all it would take. A quieter Christmas, a smaller Diwali, immediate family for thanksgiving...that kind of thing.

or...this thing goes on and on and on...more bankruptcies more closures more mental anguish.

A pinch of common sense and a smigeon of self control....that’s all it would take. A quieter Christmas, a smaller Diwali, immediate family for thanksgiving...that kind of thing.

or...this thing goes on and on and on...more bankruptcies more closures more mental anguish.
Anyone want to speculate on Christmas shopping?

Will people be spending?

Brick and mortar or Amazon?

Crowd control if the malls are open.

Gift certificates for stores that may fold before New Years.

I'm the Grinch's pessimistic cousin.

Anyone want to speculate on Christmas shopping?

Will people be spending?

Brick and mortar or Amazon?

Crowd control if the malls are open.

Gift certificates for stores that may fold before New Years.

I'm the Grinch's pessimistic cousin.
Gift certificates/cards are always a bad idea. I constantly push my wife and her family to do cash and what it is intended for. We have had gift cards for the 360 restaurant for over a decade and havent eaten downtown in that time. If it was cash we could re-purpose for a different restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom