Coronavirus | Page 269 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added another skill to the toolbox during this pandemic...dog grooming.

The male is done. His sister’s on deck.

a205d617daecc3b1b6ff42aa2566e41c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Added another skill to the toolbox during this pandemic...dog grooming.

The male is done. His sister’s on deck.

a205d617daecc3b1b6ff42aa2566e41c.jpg

I bought the clippers and combs...took one go at the female dog...she bolted off round the garden with an “oh no you f#$&ing don’t“ look on her face and that was the last of that. Wife cut my hair with the dog clippers and dog combs last week so not a total waste.

I bought the clippers and combs...took one go at the female dog...she bolted off round the garden with an “oh no you f#$&ing don’t“ look on her face and that was the last of that. Wife cut my hair with the dog clippers and dog combs last week so not a total waste.

I suggest you hide the dog nail clippers...just in case your wife gets any ideas

I saw a lineup this morning, I thought was for Shoppers Drug Mart, but upon looking again it was for the Drive Test centre further down in the plaza...yiikes., it was loooong. I guess they are opening up the Service Ontario's and Drive centres?

Either way seem like a brutal way to spend your day.

I saw a lineup this morning, I thought was for Shoppers Drug Mart, but upon looking again it was for the Drive Test centre further down in the plaza...yiikes., it was loooong. I guess they are opening up the Service Ontario's and Drive centres?

IIRC, June 22nd was the posted date for awhile now.

And yeah, no thanks.

TIP for anyone upgrading their license;

Technically you have to go to the main queue like everyone else (grab a ticket and wait). But if you go to the front desk area and are VERY polite, they just may process it right there. Did it when i jumped to full M, big smile and compliment and she said "no problem, this only takes 2 minutes".

This was at Downsivew location.

They've had months to plan and the system they came up with was january to june birthdays wait in line this week and july to december wait in line next week. Rinse and repeat. If only there was a system where everyone could make appointments and come at a scheduled time instead of waiting in line for days. Someone should develop that, it would be a killer idea. /s

DriveTest is the biggest shitshow in the province. The worst part is that its a 3rd party (Serco) that operates DriveTest under contract to the MTO. It was a nightmare when I got my license a decade ago and its only gone downhill since then. Why the government doesn't light a fire under them is beyond me, guess they have enough of a service monopoly now that they don't care. Look at the google reviews - not a single location with more than 2 stars (& hundreds of reviews).

DriveTest is the biggest shitshow in the province. The worst part is that its a 3rd party (Serco) that operates DriveTest under contract to the MTO. It was a nightmare when I got my license a decade ago and its only gone downhill since then. Why the government doesn't light a fire under them is beyond me, guess they have enough of a service monopoly now that they don't care. Look at the google reviews - not a single location with more than 2 stars (& hundreds of reviews).
I didn't know that. I suspect that's also the reason they don't allow 3rd party testing as that would violate the Serco monopoly.

BTW it seems grocery stores have quietly allowed you to bring your own bags again. I didn't notice any signs etc at my local store but they also started charging for bags again.

BTW it seems grocery stores have quietly allowed you to bring your own bags again. I didn't notice any signs etc at my local store but they also started charging for bags again.

I never stopped using my own bags

The stores I go to wouldn't bag your groceries with your own bags like they used to. Instead they just touch all the purchasable things you were just touching and then hand them to you. Of course nobody thought out the little plexiglass screens so you end up standing beside it a foot and half away from the cashier

Surprised you were allowed, anytime someone brought in their own bags they were stopped or asked to leave them at the door to pick up afterwards

Older boy was stopped once.

Next time I went. I inquired. Management apologized for new security guard that was misinformed.

So, you guys in Toronto finally get to join the rest of us Wednesday.

Don't **** this up.

I hear people in Windsor region are flipping mad because they're left out, but their numbers are just too high still.....farm outbreaks. And from the news conference today Douggie made no qualms about the fact it's the farm operators that are causing this by being difficult about following the rules, ensuring testing is done, upgrading accommodations for the TFW's, etc etc.

So, you guys in Toronto finally get to join the rest of us Wednesday.

Don't **** this up.
Have you....seen the pictures at the beaches this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom