Coronavirus | Page 128 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's employed to keep the government accountable, not nodding his head saying;

Also he has no horse in this race anymore, so he likely doesn't care and I don't blame him.

during a massive major crisis it’s the wrong move

during a massive major crisis it’s the wrong move
You think they shouldn't hold the government accountable and say great job everytime they see a camera?

Oh please.

Curious if you thought the power grab for the finance minister was the wrong move as well.

Won't hold my breathe.

You think they shouldn't hold the government accountable and say great job everytime they see a camera?

Oh please.

depends....what’s more important, scoring cheap political points or seeing a united front to encourage people at a time of crisis. That’s what was happening, Scheer was sniping, not promoting positive alternatives or anything.

depends....what’s more important, scoring cheap political points or seeing a united front to encourage people at a time of crisis. That’s what was happening, Scheer was sniping, not promoting positive alternatives or anything.
People aren't going to buy the united front crap.

I'd rather he keep telling everyone with a minister title 'do more' because that's what we need.

In Belarus, the president/dictator has prescribed going to a sauna (banya) 2-3 times a week and drinking vodka. Seriously
That's working for me... so far.

Curious if you thought the power grab for the finance minister was the wrong move as well.

Won't hold my breathe.
I think the original scope was ridiculous and am happier with the revised scope. If would have been preferable if JT and AS had agreed prior to it being presented so it didn't have to be a public fight. That way you get the required check of ballooning heads as well as a united front to the public.

I think the original scope was ridiculous and am happier with the revised scope. If would have been preferable if JT and AS had agreed prior to it being presented so it didn't have to be a public fight. That way you get the required check of ballooning heads as well as a united front to the public.
Can't trust those idiots as far as you can throw them.

Opposition sees that crap and probably thinks 'why should we bother'.

So in response to corona, some cities in china are banning(dunno for how long) the eating of cats and dogs:

The memes are lit AF

Personally I'm spooked about the long term implications of giving JT the country's VISA card. I do understand we have to spend money and that it has to happen now -- hospitals and the most vulnerable need it quickly. I can't yet fathom how big of a crater will be left when he's done and how much will end up as waste, fraud and patronage.

I'm not saying don't spend -- just pondering how it impacts the long term financial well-being of the country.

someone leaked an early draft to the National Post
of course it was an over-reach
and of course once it became public
the Cons had to put on a show of outrage for their base

it had been pre-arranged for a segment of all parties to attend a special session
review the proposed bill in committee, agree on amendments, and pass it
same with the Senate, then expedited Royal Assent to law

that is exactly what happened
unfortunately with some partisan window dressing BS

we need to stop aping that clown show south of us

someone leaked an early draft to the National Post
of course it was an over-reach
and of course once it became public
the Cons had to put on a show of outrage for their base

it had been pre-arranged for a segment of all parties to attend a special session
review the proposed bill in committee, agree on amendments, and pass it
same with the Senate, then expedited Royal Assent to law

that is exactly what happened
unfortunately with some partisan window dressing BS

we need to stop aping that clown show south of us
In no world should a draft ever have existed with that language in it (scope and timeframe without oversight). The fact that it made it to paper was shocking how deluded JT is.

Does anyone have an actuate source for COVID-19 cases. I heard on the radio 400 or something new cases were reported, and we have 10,000 cases. It seems significant, but the numbers they are throwning around don't seem to complete the picture. I looked at Public Health website and it seems the cases are going down per day, not up. Also is there any reporting on how many cases have been recovered? The 10,000 number is total case reported, ongoing, etc. I wish there was a single source for this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom