Cornerstone Broker's First Forum | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cornerstone Broker's First Forum

Aleks Hara

Hi Everybody! My name is Aleks, and I just joined GTAM (it's my first forum ever, so I will learn as I go).

I've been working in the insurance industry for about 4 years now, and have been at Cornerstone Brokers for 8 months. I look forward to participating in discussions relating to motorcycle insurance, and to hopefully be a good source of information for all you riders out there.

Make sure to swing by our booth at the upcoming Toronto Motorcycle Show (Metro Toronto Convention Centre Dec 9 - 11), and the North American International Motorcycle Supershow (International Centre Jan 6 - 8 )

Hope to see you there!

Aleks

Welcome Aleks. Do you ride?

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Welcome aboard... Didn't expect to see you here and didn't know you were working for CSIB.. How's Bruno doing? :)

Are you taking over the motorcycle department from Arian?
Dealt with Arian recently and found him very helpful.

Hi f1mauro, I don't ride at the moment, but it is one of my future goals for sure. Since I enjoy nature and road trips, I would probably opt for a nice ride on some scenic and curvy routes.

Hey FiReSTaRT! Yes, I am with CSIB and really liking it - I've got some great people around me. Bruno is waiting for snow, that's his favourite time to roll and run around. Did you get Olga a bike yet?

Hi cycling - I work in the new business department, with a primary focus on Motorcycle Insurance. I am trying to take over from where Avi Singh left off - he always offered great advice and was very helpful in assisting riders with their insurance needs (he sits across from me, so I can still ask him for guidance). Arian is one of our service brokers, and a good friend of mine (we worked together for over 2 years). To maintain efficiency and prompt customer service, our service brokers handle a portion of our existing clients and help them with any policy changes they might have.

Lol, no way.. It's hard enough to get her to ride on the back of mine :p Yeah, Avi is a great guy, so you've got a pretty big set of shoes to fill, but if he's around, you're golden :)

Ya, I really enjoyed dealing with Avi a couple years ago. Very down to earth guy that was up front and honest. If I ever have any questions I'll look forward to dealing with you Aleks. If I'm at the show I'll swing by and say hello.

Back
Top Bottom