Closer to the Edge - Isle of Man TT3D - Documentary | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Closer to the Edge - Isle of Man TT3D - Documentary

It's one giant commercial for the whole event.

It really is, and it's really well done lol. I knew of the Isle of Man, and TT, but never took the time to watch or read too far into it. This gave some good insight ( of course all of the best aspects of it ) and I'll be sure to hit it up at some point.

i still get a laugh at listening to Guy Martin speak. I can barely understand a word he says, but it's obvious he loves being in front of the camera and his enthusiasm is contagious.

Just watched this the other day .. what a great flick.

The neighbour across the street is from there, and her father brought over the DVD for me to watch.
He lives right on the course, and has invited me to stay with him if i decide to come over or run the course. :)

i still get a laugh at listening to Guy Martin speak. I can barely understand a word he says, but it's obvious he loves being in front of the camera and his enthusiasm is contagious.

Agreed...watched it last night thank god for subtitles...lol

Now that my friend is a life long friend. Take him up on the offer, you wont be the same after!

The neighbour across the street is from there, and her father brought over the DVD for me to watch.
He lives right on the course, and has invited me to stay with him if i decide to come over or run the course. :)

want some company?:D

I bought the 2011 Isle of Man dvd for someone for xmas. We watched it together and really enjoyed it, all 4 hours. We were ready for a real ride after that. Then we watched the 1st part of the 2010 via YouTube.

All on the big screen tv. :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom