Close Call on HWY 281 with Car and Sportbike (San Antonio) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Close Call on HWY 281 with Car and Sportbike (San Antonio)

UltrA_09

Site Supporter
That's one hell of a close call!

[video=youtube;udu3Czcxa-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udu3Czcxa-Q&feature=plcp&context=C4b431a0VPvjVQa1PpcFNs31nHy 2RXBrrn55WR8l8Buld6q1WkOfk%3D[/video]

Nice maneuver.

Probably can't do that with my Ninja 250 lol.
I thought you were getting a 1098? That mutha****er can fly, yo!

In this situation, the rider actually saw the car skidding across the freeway and did the best he could, he got on the throttle as soon as he saw the car and got the **** out of there... QUICK!

I think what happens after the close call is even a closer call.

Funny tho, that rider in behind couldn't care less about it. He almost followed his line as if nothing happened lol

I thought you were getting a 1098? That mutha****er can fly, yo!

My statefarm agent was like yaya, you qualify for motorcycle insurance and when i started shopping shes like sorry, you dont qualify until december.

Funny thing I have actually see people loose it before like that right in front of me during broad daylight and dry roads. Lucky to say the least.

Seems to happen a lot; there are more skid marks right into the divider where they came to a stop down the road.

They should have turned around and asked the driver if she can kindly drive a little safer.

Probably can't do that with my Ninja 250 lol.

you my friend have a really good point

sometimes having a faster bike/car can save you

How in the hell does that happen? Tire blowout? Turning traction control off?

Driver failure to drive properly.

The shoulder drop-off (or any other comparable situation) / overcorrection / spin sequence is one way to do it.

falling asleep at the wheel and then waking up could cause a reaction like that.

the car also almost clipped the guy riding beside the cameraman as it back back on the road.

Back
Top Bottom