Chuck Norris | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chuck Norris

You each have valid points... But in all honesty... An avatar is supposed to be a reflection of self... Something that defines you that is not necessarily you... Ie. A cartoon... Not a 14 year olds bust.

- Randy

Dear Randy, you amuse me. 14 year old bust. :lmao: You might just be a keeper.

You each have valid points... But in all honesty... An avatar is supposed to be a reflection of self... Something that defines you that is not necessarily you... Ie. A cartoon... Not a 14 year olds bust.

- Randy

Randy, saying things like this will not increase your chances of losing your virginity any time soon :jerk:
Women talk ya know :director:

Randy, saying things like this will not increase your chances of losing your virginity any time soon :jerk:
Women talk ya know :director:

Fighting online is a lot like racing in the special Olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded. :)

I have nothing to prove to any of you... Think of me as you will... As wrong as your thoughts are, they're always worth a good laugh... Anyone else have anything retarded to say about me? I'm here all night :)

- Randy

Lol this is seriously a discussion about whether an avatar reflects the real person enough.

on that note tho, guys post revealing pictures of girls as avatars all the time, I don't see how women can't. And that is certainly not a relfection of self

No you're avatar is a bad *** which you sir obviously are not. :lmao:

<<sigh>> Why do we have to resort to insults?
I though we were much older than that....

Anyone else have anything retarded to say about me? I'm here all night :)

- Randy

I think you're another member on this forum who was banned before :D

Glad I resemble someone else... But not quite... First time I heard about this was a few weeks back while I was talking to my buddy about getting a bike

Edit - & I was trying to help your case lol

- Randy

[video=youtube;z2XUgE6g7XU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=z2XUgE6g7XU[/video]

Chuck norris doesnt use an avatar...

Because Randy might confuse the avatar for ?

Last edited:
"Once a grizzly bear threatened to eat Chuck Norris. Chuck showed the bear his fist and the bear proceeded to eat himself, because it would be the less painful way to die."

"If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the f*ck down"

dear ranndy, i think charly has a crush on you. would be nice to do a milf like her? just keep sayin nice things about her and she's yours. just check her ID to make sure she's not 14, that would be rape.

dear ranndy, i think charly has a crush on you. would be nice to do a milf like her? just keep sayin nice things about her and she's yours. just check her ID to make sure she's not 14, that would be rape.

He and Freestyle will be in the same club

Back
Top Bottom