chicken wings | GTAMotorcycle.com

chicken wings

Mmmmmmm, I just had Duff's chicken wings tonight down on College St. The best ever! I go to the original Duff's in Buffalo as well. Sm med or large they are all yummy! If you have never tried Duff's you have to try them.

Larger wings = pumped up chickens / pre-mature and flavourless meat.

But then if it's pub style wings, then it's all fried, so doesn't really make a difference.

1 of the best pub style wings I had was at Elephant & Castle on King btw. Sooo good =)

Last edited:
Larger wings = pumped up chickens / pre-mature and flavourless meat.

But then if it's pub style wings, then it's all fried, so doesn't really make a difference.

1 of the best pub style wings I had was at Elephant & Castle on King btw. Sooo good =)

See..now being a wing connosieur myself..I think you need to qualify your statement! :) No more "These wings are the best" statements without giving specifics on breaded vs non-breaded, fried vs baked, dry vs saucy...these critical points are absolutely crucial to understanding what type of wing you're rating!! :) So..any more statements about best wings have to be qualified with your preference in wings!!! Carry on..I'm salivating...

Just tried Crown and Dragon wings last week. Small shop but half price wings on Thursday's with $10 pitchers. Wide selection of flavors and decent size too.

See..now being a wing connosieur myself..I think you need to qualify your statement! :) No more "These wings are the best" statements without giving specifics on breaded vs non-breaded, fried vs baked, dry vs saucy...these critical points are absolutely crucial to understanding what type of wing you're rating!! :) So..any more statements about best wings have to be qualified with your preference in wings!!! Carry on..I'm salivating...

Wings-up, hands down!
Breaded, deep-fried, huge wings, toosed in sauce.

I've always liked St. Louis' wings - small yet tasty, never any gristle or fat to contend with.

the small ones are less filling!

badumpbump ching

tip your waitresses folks.......

If you guys are ever in R.hill try the Wing Machine - they do em' different over there (for some reason only this Wing Machine location) small wings, fab. flavour and sauces...

I'm going to say Wild Wing is good but I'm bias because I work there....and what crankcall said, tip your waitresses because that's how we pay for our bike insurance :p

I'm going to say Wild Wing is good but I'm bias because I work there....and what crankcall said, tip your waitresses because that's how we pay for our bike insurance :p

Which Wild Wing? We'll be sure to tip our waitress...just the tip...

I got take out from there last night (VP & Ellesmere)...
P.S. Your "Ring of fire" flavour is not as hot as it sounds.

Last edited:
I love mine's fried dry, no sauce, yummy

LoL... a lot more biker going to showup if you post what wild wings you work at (Pay for your insurance faster)

haha!

They might demand other things too

If it's the one near Elgin Mills and 404, we used to go there a lot but haven't been lately (since they got rid of the chicken wing combo) we liked that at lunch and the guy server that is always there at lunch (or was) is really slow and kind of a knob.

Back
Top Bottom