CFMoto | GTAMotorcycle.com

CFMoto

They've around for a while - big player in the U.S. The only issue is a dealer network.

That was my initial thought. Even if the product is good is the parts/service network good?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I think they’re a chinese company and all their vehicles are manufactured in China. They just distribute here, like Yamaha Canada would but in the same way they’re a Japanese company.

I bought footpegs for my Ducati from them. A fraction of the cost of Rizoma and perfect for what i needed.
The stock pegs are very slippery if you ride on the balls of your feet.

7K to 15K for an ATV. Yeesh. That's tough. Why would you get one of these instead of tried and true trusted brands? Maybe actual selling price is substantially different than MSRP. Resale value on these has to be brutal (from lack of brand recognition if nothing else) so TCO may actually be higher with the off-brand.

Get 2 Tenaci-Wongs and green plate them, I think it would be cheaper and half as likely to break down.

My friend Dave Millier is the owner of Maxxim Motorsports in Barrie, they are a cfmoto and beta dealer. Zero issues with parts supplies pre covid.
A five year warranty is pretty serious for an atv.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

My friend Dave Millier is the owner of Maxxim Motorsports in Barrie, they are a cfmoto and beta dealer. Zero issues with parts supplies pre covid.

Good to know.

A friend was asking about CFMoto, I’d never heard of them prior. I did look up some decent reviews on the reliability of the newer models. Having the support for parts and repair is big.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Get 2 Tenaci-Wongs and green plate them, I think it would be cheaper and half as likely to break down.
That's a very nice thing to say about Tenci-Wong.........Only half as likely.........Nice, very nice

That's a very nice thing to say about Tenci-Wong.........Only half as likely.........Nice, very nice
:sneaky: It was a little less complicated then that :/ if you buy two 2 wheel vehicles instead of one 4 wheeler, there is statistically half the chance of you being stranded.

:sneaky: It was a little less complicated then that :/ if you buy two 2 wheel vehicles instead of one 4 wheeler, there is statistically half the chance of you being stranded.
Only if you bring them both everytime you head out. Trials bikes are pretty light for what they are but I wouldnt want to wear one as a backpack.

Only if you bring them both everytime you head out. Trials bikes are pretty light for what they are but I wouldnt want to wear one as a backpack.
Those ATV's weigh in at 3/4 ton. Each!
My Kubota could go more places.

Last edited:

Good to know.

A friend was asking about CFMoto, I’d never heard of them prior. I did look up some decent reviews on the reliability of the newer models. Having the support for parts and repair is big.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
I forgot, they are so confident in the brand that Maxxim Motorsports has two locations, Barrie and the original location in Oakville.

7K to 15K for an ATV. Yeesh. That's tough. Why would you get one of these instead of tried and true trusted brands? Maybe actual selling price is substantially different than MSRP. Resale value on these has to be brutal (from lack of brand recognition if nothing else) so TCO may actually be higher with the off-brand.
Remember that 15k side by side competes with 20-25k canam Mavericks and Actic Cat Wildcats. The 7k atv competes with 10-15k atvs.
Worth it or not is up to the buyer, but they do have good reviews and they sell a ton all over the world.
Cfmoto is also now in a partnership with ktm for some products.

Back
Top Bottom