Censorship on this msg board | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Censorship on this msg board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man if you think thats racist then there is nothing i can say. I guess its easy to call some one a racist cuz everyone gets behind you. Okay tell me how is it a racist rant

Problem is everyone comes here and no one wants to become canadian. They want to live in their own culture and hangout with their own kind. And if some one says something then they are racist. Mow there are so many that are this way that politicians bend over to them and make laws about it. if we cant come together and laff at the truth then we will always be like this a nation of people always lookin out for their own kind and no identity.

Again i ask you what is racist about saying immigrants are cheaper? If i said immigrants worked hard we came here and built this and that and raiild roads and buildings then i am a good guy? but if i say we immigrants are mostly cheap than thats not okay
hey, there are Jewish Canadian, so not only immigrants are cheap, we all know Jewish people are cheap.

its ok for me to say that because I am Jewish

..making a point here

Man if you think thats racist then there is nothing i can say. I guess its easy to call some one a racist cuz everyone gets behind you. Okay tell me how is it a racist rant

Problem is everyone comes here and no one wants to become canadian. They want to live in their own culture and hangout with their own kind. And if some one says something then they are racist. Mow there are so many that are this way that politicians bend over to them and make laws about it. if we cant come together and laff at the truth then we will always be like this a nation of people always lookin out for their own kind and no identity.

Again i ask you what is racist about saying immigrants are cheaper? If i said immigrants worked hard we came here and built this and that and raiild roads and buildings then i am a good guy? but if i say we immigrants are mostly cheap than thats not okay

I took the liberty of pointing out your bigotry.

hey, there are Jewish Canadian, so not only immigrants are cheap, we all know Jewish people are cheap.

its ok for me to say that because I am Jewish

..making a point here

Haha u better watchit man they are gonna ban you with me!

We canadians are great hockey players but we cant play soccer. Ooops i did it again.

So i can only say the good things i get it. Let me go get a copy of "little red riding hood" and read it to you all. So you can continue your fairy tale lives.

Haha u better watchit man they are gonna ban you with me!

We canadians are great hockey players but we cant play soccer. Ooops i did it again.

So i can only say the good things i get it. Let me go get a copy of "little red riding hood" and read it to you all. So you can continue your fairy tale lives.

This thread has shown me that we need to put more money into education.

Anyways last thing i will say is i never meant to offend anyone and i figured if i as an immigrant find no Offense in it then no One else would. And finally i will say GO LEAFS GO fire wilson and get some one who can run a PK. But thats a new can of worms

Anyways last thing i will say is i never meant to offend anyone and i figured if i as an immigrant find no Offense in it then no One else would. And finally i will say GO LEAFS GO fire wilson and get some one who can run a PK. But thats a new can of worms

Just because you don't find it offensive doesn't mean other people don't as well. But honestly, i dont find that statement offensive. Its not just immigrants though, its everyone. Not specific ethnicity.

P.S I never saw the original post so i dont really know the exact wording. But from what he described. Not offensive.

Okay, let me get this straight.

Original poster makes some very inflammatory racist comments (that's the way I see them) and the post gets deleted.

Then the same poster quotes THE SAME MESSAGE (it's in the content of post #1 of this very thread) and puts the SAME MESSAGE out in public again, and wonders why the post was deleted.

Sorry, but generally if a post gets deleted, THERE IS A REASON FOR IT, and putting that same message out in public AGAIN is just begging for trouble.

Read the rules for the site.

First I'm locking this thread. Then I'm pressing the "Infraction" button. This discussion is OVER.

Suggestion. Don't do it again. You could have taken the hint the first time around. Instead, you're getting an infraction for it.

As for this being "censorship" ... Try going to a public place and screaming your message out in public. Think that's going to go over well? No? Then don't post it on a message board, either. There are some things you just don't scream out in public ... or write on message boards. Deal with it.

Well said Brian....

And to add...OP...when youre reading the rules....please read the DESCRIPTION of the forums. This one CLEARLY says...and I quote..

"General Motorcycle Discussion. Got beefs about the site? Don't post here!!"

I'll move it for you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom