Car wrap | GTAMotorcycle.com

Car wrap

LiNK666

Thinking of getting my Tesla wrapped. Any recommendations for a place where I can get it wrapped?

Thanks!

Did deadmau5's cars. Did my old car also.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Is the wrap strong enough to hold the bumper in place???

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

What are you driving Joe?

What are you driving Joe?
Nothing nearly as nice as a Tesla (although tbh, to me the Model 3 is meh. But I'm not a car guy)
My sister is looking at getting an S, though.

Right now I'm rolling in a rusting, dented, dirty 2005 Pilot. And I love it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Pilot's are great vehicles. Would look good in a matte grey or white wrap. Cheaper than paint nowadays.

Going to wrap my bike soon, just need to decide on colour.

this is my opinion, i know people will come in here bashing me but here is my take:

Why take away from a good paintjob in a car by wrapping it?

I see this trend in the last couple of years guys buying BMW M3's M4's or Merc AMGs and slapping on $800 wrap on the car when the paintjob on those things is beautiful and easily costs 5k+

To me the only reason i would wrap a car is to advertise or cover up a ****** paintjob if i cant afford to repaint it.

Have you ever peeled off the wrap and seen what the paint is like underneath? So much for protecting it, why devalue your Tesla by making it look like it got rattlecanned in your backyard with canadian tire spray cans.

Leave the original paintjob, go pay a detail shop for a nice wax job and call it a day, or you can ruin the look and value of your car instantly by wrapping it.

Again before you come in here bashing *This is my opinion* we are entitled to one :)
I understand your point, but check out the inspection reports on Tesla paint jobs floating around. I am sure some are fine, but like everything else they are doing now, it seems that some are in the wild with paint that should never have left the factory. Maaco level or worse. Tesla is refusing to fix them, most people don't want to pay 5K+ to repaint so a wrap is a great option. Hell, a clear wrap probably won't look much different than the factory finish and it will slow down the degradation due to stones/incidental contact.

Back
Top Bottom