Car Detail/Wash - shop recommendations/suggestions? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Car Detail/Wash - shop recommendations/suggestions?

UltrA_09

Site Supporter
I'm interested in getting the family sedan detailed & possibly washed for a reasonable/inexpensive price.

Any recommendations/suggestions of shops that can do this anywhere in the GTA?

My Brother runs a competitive business in Newmarket. He's right off Yonge street in Newmarket. Performance auto detailing.

I've had a car done at fine details before, they were not the cheapest but they were very thorough.

The asshats put armorall on my dash though, so for the next 6 months, the reflections off the dash blinded me. Make sure you tell whoever that if parts of your car are flat black, they are that way for a reason and leave them the f alone.

Keep an eye out for Groupon, Red flag deals and related sites, many of them offer major major discounts on detailing places....

A friend of mine just started a mobile detailing business. He runs a waterless system. He's washed my family's car before and it's very good. Decent priced as well. I believe exterior, interior vacuum and dashboard cleaning is around $50-$60. He can go to you or you can go to him (meet him), he doesn't actually have a brick & mortar place yet. Give him a call 647-708-4124.

Try Super Suds in brampton Hwy 10 and Wexford, $15 or so with gas includes full wash, interior vacuum and hand dry

Back
Top Bottom