Canned audience noise at televised ball park games | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canned audience noise at televised ball park games

Trials

The stadium is empty!
wtf do we need the cheering crowd soundtrack for, what idiot thought they needed to add it,
and :LOL: how long have they been adding that?

I bet if it wasn't there it would seem very....odd. Akin to a golf game.

and what is wrong with the sound of a golf game

I noticed that F1 doesn't seem to suffer much without the crowd. You don't get people marinated in overpriced beer singing the national anthems at the end, but the champagne ceremony is just as awkward as always

I wonder if hockey will one up them with technology?

Bring back puck contrails.

The stadium is empty!
wtf do we need the cheering crowd soundtrack for, what idiot thought they needed to add it,
and how long have they been adding that?
I figured this would happen.
I like it.
I mean, I would, if I watched sports.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

5f1df26590175.jpeg

A couple of more days and they're going to be pulling the cartridge and blowing into it.

Apparently one of the big beefs with electric cars at the drags is that they don't make enough noise. I might sound weird if there was an over exuberant announcer and no crowd noise. It's all in the balance.

The cardboard cut outs......................seriously? How about blow up dolls doing the kiss of fame bit?

They were doing this in South Korea a couple months ago. It was weird but a baseball fix nonetheless.
At least they added cute live cheerleaders in masks.

My son is ******. He made the Vaughan Senior AAA team this year- season cancelled. He took up golf instead.

Premier league Soccer massive difference without the crowds/cheering. Honestly it was tough watching the games, something was def missing.

NFL would be similar, as the crowd is a big part of the game.

UFC has been good to watch, some of the fights you can hear the fighters chirping each other.

Premier league Soccer massive difference without the crowds/cheering. Honestly it was tough watching the games, something was def missing.

NFL would be similar, as the crowd is a big part of the game.

UFC has been good to watch, some of the fights you can hear the fighters chirping each other.
I can only watch soccer in italian. It just sounds much more exciting. In english, I last a couple minutes and then get bored and move on.

Leafs game last night also had fake crowd noise, and what sounded like organ sounds. It is odd but it may be odder without it?

Certain sports seem to be better without any spectators. E.g. MMA / UFC - you can hear the fighters, impacts, coaches in the corner, etc. instead of 10,000 Joe Dirts yelling who knows what.

I'd rather they just go without the fake crowd noise - kind of a cool period in time and unlikely we will see pro sports without live spectating again.

It was odd watching UFC without crowd noise, but I am already used to it. Still feels more like a sparring match than a proper fight though.

Back
Top Bottom