"Canada sucks" crusaders move to Russia, find out Canada wasn't so bad after all. | GTAMotorcycle.com

"Canada sucks" crusaders move to Russia, find out Canada wasn't so bad after all.

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter

Who wants to bet they quietly slink home, tail between their legs, but now broke, and end up sapping off the system on wellfare since they sold everything and then promptly lost it all in russia. And now their stupid "canada sucks so bad we're leaving" adventure becomes the taxpayers burden (for at least a while) when they return, because with 8 kids there's no way they're just picking up where they left off arring home broke.

And of course they'll be in line to collect wellfare, baby bonus, and get back on the OHIP ( rolls as soon as they land, and all their entitlements as citizens, of course.

Anyone want to put $20 on that?

I wish more of the "Canada sucks so bad, it's terrible here" reality distortion field crowd would do the same thing, pack their bags, and leave. Just don't f'n come home after the fact if you think it's so bad.

Their bank account will be restored once it's sorted out where the money came from (the farm sale). Whether they stay there or not, I hope they do.

Whether Canada sucks or not.... that's a different discussion that no one will agree on. ...

But I am sure there are many far better choices other than Russia to move your family to if you feel the need is there.

All the best to them. Hopefully they get out of that crap hole and find peace elsewhere.

How on earth do you come to the conclusion that moving to Russia is a good idea.
What internet rabbit hole have you buried yourself in to come up with that plan?

Those poor kids. I guess they will have to get used to wearing Adidas track suits.
1708141019574.jpeg

In the last century a large population of American immigrants , mostly second generation Swedes and Norwegian moved to Russia. 1918-1919 , because they thought what Stalin and his gang had going on would be the better life .welcome to the work camps lads , working for the ‘people’ .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

There's a segment of our population who chant "Freedom" and wave flags calling our current prime minister names and saying he is a dictator and so forth ... not realising that it is that very same freedom that is allowing them to say those things without being arrested and sent to prison camp ... which is what happens in actual authoritarian countries. They have no freaking clue.

My parents lived through Nazi occupation of their homeland. That is a time that they spoke very little about.

I know people who had relatives who were taken away and never returned.

Who wants to bet they quietly slink home, tail between their legs
According to Mr. Сбербанка and his wife, the video the article was written on was taken entirely out of context, and only referenced 90 seconds of a 30 minute video.
In his new video, linked in the article you posted, he says he and his family are happy, settling in and plan to stay in Russia, along with the thousand of other immigrants.
In the second video (the first one has been removed) he has nothing bad to say about Canada.

I don't know what propaganda you're swallowing, but people DO emigrate to Russia.

A friend's son's Russian GF moved back to Russia. He went with her. I don't get it.

People have done dumber things for a hot chick.

He emigrated to New Zealand 10ish years ago. Was back in a little over a year. I suspect history will repeat itself.

According to Mr. Сбербанка and his wife, the video the article was written on was taken entirely out of context, and only referenced 90 seconds of a 30 minute video.

Their "corrections" and sudden insistence that things "aren't actually that bad" is suggestive of a visit from the opinion police, because we know Russia doesn't like people talking **** about russia. It's not like dissodents are people who don't fall lockstep about how great Russia is don't end up getting arrested, or anything. /s

He emigrated to New Zealand 10ish years ago. Was back in a little over a year. I suspect history will repeat itself.
NZ is beautiful from the pictures I see but they have problems as well. A engineer nephew from there moved here and is elated he can buy a house

If you think brutal punishment stops crime and drugs take a look at Indo China

Who wants to bet they quietly slink home, tail between their legs, but now broke, and end up sapping off the system on wellfare since they sold everything and then promptly lost it all in russia. And now their stupid "canada sucks so bad we're leaving" adventure becomes the taxpayers burden (for at least a while) when they return, because with 8 kids there's no way they're just picking up where they left off arring home broke.

And of course they'll be in line to collect wellfare, baby bonus, and get back on the OHIP ( rolls as soon as they land, and all their entitlements as citizens, of course.

Anyone want to put $20 on that?

I wish more of the "Canada sucks so bad, it's terrible here" reality distortion field crowd would do the same thing, pack their bags, and leave. Just don't f'n come home after the fact if you think it's so bad.

Why would we even let them back in???

Back
Top Bottom